2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, yes. the "fake news' narrative. :lol:

I guess i'm just supposed to believe everything that comes outta the horses mouth huh

I didn't say it's fake news or anything like that. But why read exactly what I said.

Stop dividing the people, why wouldn't you have the conversation, educate each other rather than going right to you're an idiot.

I see it all day with employees and friends alike.

I see it with you guys and Buc all the time. If anyone has an opinion that isn't the popular one in this specific thread it's an automatic ":lol:" and a roast session about how said person is an idiot.

That's irresponsible on all of us as a people.

If Trump was really America first, we would be investing more in cleaner energy that emits less pollution and higher standards in maintaining better water supplies instead of trying to revive a dying industry for the sake of fattening the pockets of greedy coal businessmen who have cut jobs thanks to machines that are more efficient.

Sorry, I don't eat up the Trump propaganda and I rely on pure science and facts.
bro what?! fake news!

He's bringin' those jobs back! for my paw paw! he worked 50 years down at the mill!!

he's making america great again goddamnit!!!

If Trump was really America first, we would be investing more in cleaner energy that emits less pollution and higher standards in maintaining better water supplies instead of trying to revive a dying industry for the sake of fattening the pockets of greedy coal businessmen who have cut jobs thanks to machines that are more efficient.

Sorry, I don't eat up the Trump propaganda and I rely on pure science and facts.

And the three pockets are oil, coal and solar.

I agree with this as well, but I wonder if you ate up the "Hope" and Yes we can propaganda that Obama won with. Have that shirt like people have Trump hats possibly?

I don't get how siding with someone makes a person right. If Trump came out tomorrow stating "The White Man is the superior race..." ok, we AS A PEOPLE have an uprising.

You have a man continuously talking about improving American lives, why not support that until proven otherwise? Why wouldn't you support your President... Because they don't agree with the party you directly affiliate with? Don't get it, would rather have diversity than unity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro you came here with a statement that we should stop criticizing the president and we gave our reasons why we disagree with his moves. And all you just said is "stop dividing this country" and "don't believe the agendas"
If you gonna debate, don't paint us like we are the enemy. We are Americans too buddy. We just don't like the direction that this orange man is trying to do to our country.

And the three pockets are oil, coal and solar.

I agree with this as well, but I wonder if you ate up the "Hope" and Yes we can propaganda that Obama won with. Have that shirt like people have Trump hats possibly?

I don't get how siding with someone makes a person right. If Trump came out tomorrow stating "The White Man is the superior race..." ok, we AS A PEOPLE have an uprising.

You have a man continuously talking about improving American lives, why not support that until proven otherwise? Why wouldn't you support your President... Because they don't agree with the party you directly affiliate with? Don't get it, would rather have diversity than unity.
Yes I know those are the three major energy mixes, but we should ween off the coal and oil for sake of our future and our kids future.

Anyway imma stop the politics, this is going to go in a rabbit hole. Any grievances should be aired out in the politics thread. This is the NFL thread after all.

Bro you came here with a statement that we should stop criticizing the president (1) and we gave our reasons why we disagree with his moves. And all you just said is "stop dividing this country" and "don't believe the agendas"
If you gonna debate, don't paint us (2) like we are the enemy. We are Americans too buddy. We just don't like the direction that this orange man is trying to do to our country.

I really don't know what conversation you're having or not reading.

It's so crazy how, no matter the person in charge, one side is blindly against every single thing they do. They would rather yell and scream about nonsense, burn their cities to the ground.

No one can step in and go, breathe... relax... Let's all have the conversation and see what's going on. Then support and conquer.

No... I didn't. (1)

Stop dividing the people, why wouldn't you have the conversation, educate each other rather than going right to you're an idiot.

I see it all day with employees and friends alike.

I see it with you guys and Buc all the time. If anyone has an opinion that isn't the popular one in this specific thread it's an automatic ":lol:" and a roast session about how said person is an idiot.

That's irresponsible on all of us as a people.

No... I didn't. I said Us as a people. (2) you aren't the enemy to me, never was said. But you've been forcing things in there for some reason, conveniently leaving out me supporting all my presidents and also would rather have unity instead of division when it comes to government.

I also said all media drives agenda, most agenda has us dividing as a people due to the content it pushes. And instead of having the conversation people would rather blindly point and laugh. To burn down it's town rather than have the conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Anyway imma stop the politics, this is going to go in a rabbit hole. Any grievances should be aired out in the politics thread. This is the NFL thread after all.

No worries, you can always hit me up if you wanna further talk bruv.

This was brought up from someone else and like I said, I like to have the conversation.

So Benedict Arnold is having a decent first half, wonder where this was game 6 last year

And I mean version 2.0.. not the original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom