2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all hating on me while I'm snackin on Shanghai yambs

deandre-jordan-ftr-010815-youtubejpg_f3lcu6tnks6u1d0pxy2wusuz3.jpg
Eat dat sweet n sour sauce

I see no skill here b nothing CC or a 5 year old girl couldn't do my guy
you right..

but I'm thinking about selling my team on FIFA, would probably get around 1.2 million coins..

convince me not to bro 
laugh.gif

Depends what kinda squad you trying to rebuild into 
nerd.gif
 I sell off my whole squad often and rebuild a new fresh one to play with keeps me from getting bored with the game.

soccer takes more athleticism and skill than bouncy ball does
nerd.gif
both sports pay attention to flair, skill and finesse.
I agree with this their are parallels between the two sports. If basketball didn't have a shot clock and was played on a larger court it would look very similar (teams finding the perfect way to break a team down and score) to the way soccer is played.

This also fuels my personally theory as to one of the reasons basketball has gained so much global popularity of the decades given the popularity of soccer worldwide too.

Last edited:

I see no skill here b nothing CC or a 5 year old girl couldn't do my guy
you right..

but I'm thinking about selling my team on FIFA, would probably get around 1.2 million coins..

convince me not to bro 
laugh.gif

Depends what kinda squad you trying to rebuild into 
nerd.gif
 I sell off my whole squad often and rebuild a new fresh one to play with keeps me from getting bored with the game.
I'm thinking some type of hybrid, possibly french, bundesliga/prem. I'm hesitant because I did that El Shaarawy SBC and don't want my coins to go to waste. 

idk, maybe i'm just ancy  in anticipation of serie a TOTS coming out soon.

soccer takes more athleticism and skill than bouncy ball does :nerd:

Ehh...

They both take a decent amount of stamina/endurance. Definitely takes more athleticism than American cricket

my dad LOVES cricket (in addition to all the american sports) but he ALWAYS boasts about the athleticism/skill of cricket compared to baseball :lol:

i always hit him with "cool story, bro" :lol:

@spacedoodoo  yeah id wait to see the rest of the TOTS come out so you can see all the players and decide what you wanna do. La Liga and Calico A TOTS soon come 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom