2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just all agree that every recreational activity>the current state of the NBA

Can someone explain to me how the Patriots are less dominant and less guaranteed to make the Super Bowl than the Warriors

NBA and the NFL are different Sports.

The Patriots aren't in the Super Bowl every season.

The Warriors will be in the NBA Finals for the next 4 seasons now that they picked up KD.

Last edited:
Let's just all agree that every recreational activity>the current state of the NBA

Can someone explain to me how the Patriots are less dominant and less guaranteed to make the Super Bowl than the Warriors

NBA and the NFL are different Sports.

The Patriots aren't in the Super Bowl every season.

The Warriors will be in the NBA Finals for the next 4 seasons now that they picked up KD.

The Patriots are going to be in the Super Bowl 3 outta 4 this year and it would have been 4 straight if their o line didn't die in 2015

Last edited:
tumblr_or09j2w69z1s3gys4o1_400.gif

View media item 2456099

CP's soccer takes rank high in dumbest statements I've ever read on this site

I mean, ok, but 4 seconds of google just told me there's something like 14,000 0-0 games in the last century, basically 107 times a year, there's a 0-0 game.

Same google showed me some team just "earned" a 0-0 game despite being two men down on the field.

I picture the NBA playin 3 on 5, or the NFL playin 9 on 11, if it would still be scoreless. :lol:

But hey, y'all love a sport that 6 year old girls in ponytails can play, by all means have at it.

CP's soccer takes rank high in dumbest statements I've ever read on this site

I mean, ok, but 4 seconds of google just told me there's something like 14,000 0-0 games in the last century, basically 107 times a year, there's a 0-0 game.

Same google showed me some team just "earned" a 0-0 game despite being two men down on the field.

I picture the NBA playin 3 on 5, or the NFL playin 9 on 11, if it would still be scoreless. :lol:

But hey, y'all love a sport that 6 year old girls in ponytails can play, by all means have at it.

You realize how many countries in the world have multiple soccer leagues? When you take that into account, 107 scoreless draws per year really aren't that many.

You sound ridiculous right now. Educate yourself about the sport before spewing ignorant garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom