2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avatar by itself isn't really anything special story wise but watching it in IMAX when it released is still a top 5 movie-going experience for me :pimp:

Man, years ago when Blu-ray players first launched, my dad literally bought one just so he can watch Avatar :rofl: .

To this day I still have not seen it.

Honestly,the most overrated movie ever has to be Scarface...

Avatar by itself isn't really anything special story wise but watching it in IMAX when it released is still a top 5 movie-going experience for me :pimp:

Man, years ago when Blu-ray players first launched, my dad literally bought one just so he can watch Avatar :rofl: .

To this day I still have not seen it.

I remember it had folks buying those 3D TV's right after around that time :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly,the most overrated movie ever has to be scarface...

I'll co-sign this strongly. A buddy of mine is obsessed and I always tell him it's the "greatest comedy of all time" because of how ridiculous some parts are.

Those 2 posts in less than 5 mins.. :smh:

Scarface gets overrated by rappers and wanna be gangsters.. still a good movie.. just ain't no where near the greatest gangster movie

And should never be mentioned with goodfellas or the godfather

Last edited:
Honestly,the most overrated movie ever has to be scarface...

I'll co-sign this strongly. A buddy of mine is obsessed and I always tell him it's the "greatest comedy of all time" because of how ridiculous some parts are.

It's a cool movie but I don't care all that much to rewatch it again. The way some folks talk about it you'd think Francis Ford Coppola or Scorsese directed it :lol:

Those 2 posts in less than 5 mins.. :smh:
scarface? stawwwwwp

i can get not liking it. but most overrated??!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Speaking of movies...

I'm gonna peep "It Comes at Night" tomorrow, it's getting great reviews

i'm gonna see the mummy tonight with a chick i met off bumble. even tho it got bad reviews and she hates cruise. i plan on just messing around with her in the back row after 30 minutes of boredom before heading back to her spot :lol:

in all seriousness, i think it might be a decent watch. i'm easily entertained when it comes to movies :lol:

Last edited:
i'm gonna see the mummy tonight with a chick i met off bumble. even tho it got bad reviews and she hates cruise. i plan on just messing around with her in the back row after 30 minutes of boredom before heading back to her spot :lol:

in all seriousness, i think it might be a decent watch. i'm easily entertained when it comes to movies :lol:

You taking it back to high school with that move

I was pumped for the mummy but the reviews let me down, I like Tom Cruise

Oh kk misread that

Yea it's not for everyone but I don't really regret catching it twice in theaters *shrugs* :lol:

Last edited:

I love innovation and the technology that goes into movies just as much as I like a good story. Just the history of technology in cinema in general is interesting. So I didn't love Avatar because of the story but that movie is still a big deal and extremely influential on the technology behind movies being made today.

It's also why im gonna go check out that new Transformers in IMAX 3D. I dont give a damn about Transformers really. Ive only seen the first or the first two i cant remember. But Michael Bay is a frontier with this stuff and if you look it up there's a bunch of revolutionary and ground breaking stuff hes doing with IMAX cameras in this movie. So I wanna go see some visually loud dope ****.

Last edited:
Speaking of movies...

What are you 15 years old? Wasting $ when you could just hang at your spot or hers :rofl: .

Speaking of movies...

What are you 15 years old? Wasting $ when you could just hang at your spot or hers :rofl: .

:lol:

i mean, i do want to see it. like i said, i'm easily entertained and critic reviews usually don't mean **** to me :lol:

and if it was one or the other, we'd be at her spot. but if we can do both, midas whale catch a movie first :lol:

Last edited:

I love innovation and the technology that goes into movies just as much as I like a good story. Just the history of technology in cinema in general is interesting. So I didn't love Avatar because of the story but that movie is still a big deal and extremely influential on the technology behind movies being made today.

It's also why im gonna go check out that new Transformers in IMAX 3D. I dont give a damn about Transformers really. Ive only seen the first or the first two i cant remember. But Michael Bay is a frontier with this stuff and if you look it up there's a bunch of revolutionary and ground breaking stuff hes doing with IMAX cameras in this movie. So I wanna go see some visually loud dope ****.

Yea I'm the same way. Doesn't matter too much if the story isn't anything to write home as long as it's visually pleasing for me. Word to the Fast series :lol:

It's definitely still influential as hell,the whole "3D" craze and being added to just about every release started after it came out with studios trying to capitalize on its gigantic success.

Also the same with Bay movies :lol:,I'll catch one of his big releases just to see of he can outdo the amount of TNT used in his last one :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom