2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Nah.

Just defensive over Top Gun, I suppose.

I feel ya thats how i feel about Pulp fiction. Never seen top gun tho meh

Ahh...Dang. No reason to watch now then...maybe. Most of the time the nostalgia of these movies is the majority of reason for still liking, so if you watch now, it won't mean the same as if you did in the early 90s.

It's similar to when I explain to people that I've never seen 'The Goonies.' "OMG...you've never seen the goonies?! You've got to watch it." Welll, no...I've seen parts and it's stupid as hell. I'm not watching it for the first time as a 6-year old for Christs sake, so the nostalgia isn't there and I have ZERO interest in it...

Kinda like that lame as Star Wars ****.

Last edited:
Ahh...Dang. No reason to watch now then...maybe. Most of the time the nostalgia of these movies is the majority of reason for still liking, so if you watch now, it won't mean the same as if you did in the early 90s.

It's similar to when I explain to people that I've never seen 'The Goonies.' "OMG...you've never seen the goonies?! You've got to watch it." Welll, no...I've seen parts and it's stupid as hell. I'm not watching it for the first time as a 6-year old for Christs sake, so the nostalgia isn't there and I have ZERO interest in it...

You dont like star wars wow thats a first but i feel you on watching movies years later.

You dont like star wars wow thats a first but i feel you on watching movies years later.

It's not that I dislike as much as I'm disinterested. I saw the first few as a young kid and didn't know what I was watching, which carried over. It simply does not appeal to me whatsoever.

Last edited:
@D StaXX appreciate all that Austin info man :nthat: will keep it in mind for sure. If anything else pops up send it my way.

@itsaboutthattime sucks to hear you got hit with the bubble guts the entire trip :lol:

Hackenberg, welp...

New Mummy reboot with Tom Cruise is getting real bad reviews :lol: Top Gun 2 is gonna be doody.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Black Hawk Down for me :pimp:

but i love all the movies being mentioned. Goodfellas, Pulp, Star Wars...all :pimp:

never got the love for Goonies but i never saw it as a kid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom