2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen that movie Mr. Church with Eddie Murphy?

He surprised me how well he acted in a drama.

Bale
Leo
McConaughey
Idris
Christoph Waltz
DeNiro

to name a few

Love all these guys too. It's hard to bring it down to 1 or 2.

And we're not even talking about TV actors...

Last edited:
The 1st Black Panther trailer comes out during the game tonight :smokin

:wow:

my body is ready.

Speaking of movies...

I'm gonna peep "It Comes at Night" tomorrow, it's getting great reviews

i'm gonna see the mummy tonight with a chick i met off bumble. even tho it got bad reviews and she hates cruise. i plan on just messing around with her in the back row after 30 minutes of boredom before heading back to her spot :lol:

in all seriousness, i think it might be a decent watch. i'm easily entertained when it comes to movies :lol:

pics of chick :nerd:

Who is your GOAT actor?

Think I'm going Denzel

i think im going leo with denzel a close second.

Anyone see Wonder Woman yet?

it was good. better than bvs.

GOAT movies

the dark knight
pulp fiction

TDK def one of my all time faves. I also really enjoyed TDKR.

Fav Bale movies? I also need to rewatch The Prestige and American Psycho again. Is Out of The Furnace worth a watch??

Bale
Leo
McConaughey
Idris
Christoph Waltz
DeNiro

to name a few

Love all these guys, they all do work, AND have talent, but I say and will always continue to do so, Keanu is one of my favorites because he just forever finds himself in iconic roles.

Point Break, Speed, Matrix, John Wick, Bill and Ted's,
Devil's Advocate, Constantine, Knock Knock (the scariest movie ever made) Street Kings, Hardball, Chain Reaction.....

The guy just pumps out watchable-rewatchable films. All that, and the dude is legit one of the coolest cats in Hollywood, dresses like a bum, totally down to earth, and has been thru HELL in his life. Like, legit Hell.

No where near the talent the other names above have, not even close, but just knows how to pick roles, or has a great agent or something. Dude in his 50's about to do John Wick 3. :lol: :pimp:

Loved Bale in American Hustle. Very underrated flick IMO

Hellllllll no. Hated this. Was mad at myself for even sitting thru the entire thing. Was so happy it didn't win any awards. One of the most hyped films in recent years.

AH was the last straw of the Cooper/Lawrence/O. Russell dynamic.

Last edited:

Hellllllll no. Hated this. Was mad at myself for even sitting thru the entire thing. Was so happy it didn't win any awards. One of the most hyped films in recent years.

You're bugging, movie was great. Scenes with Cooper and Louis CK had me dying.

If we were having a actor draft right now.. so past work don't mean much going forward, who y'all taking?

I'm going either fassbender or hardy

Is there a more rigged sport than basketball? This is a silly a-s game to watch.

You're bugging, movie was great. Scenes with Cooper and Louis CK had me dying.

I liked it too. Was surprised to hear alot of people didnt.

Prisoners was that kind of movie I thought was so good I was up at night reading **** about it after lol

Last edited:
:lol:

This is hilarious, refs are thee worst, and have the worst commentators. I will defend Joe Buck and Goldie (old UFC commentator, considered the worst and constantly messed while having a bit of a coke habbit) to the ends of the earth.

God Damn I need the NFL back or the Lakers to be in the finals to care about this sh-t. My wife is a Warriors fan and I'm just laughing at this nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom