2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

This is hilarious, refs are thee worst, and have the worst commentators. I will defend Joe Buck and Goldie (old UFC commentator, considered the worst and constantly messed while having a bit of a coke habbit) to the ends of the earth.

God Damn I need the NFL back or the Lakers to be in the finals to care about this sh-t. My wife is a Warriors fan and I'm just laughing at this nonsense.
NBA refs are a joke.

NBA refs are a joke.

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

bean and rice could be couple caribbean places (if i saw it, i'd be able to tell you which island(s) it's from).. hell red snapper and plaintan too

but that combo with the jerk chicken and shrimp, that's JA food

Last edited:
sup fellas. 

had to put my dog down yesterday, hardest and toughest day of my life. 

crazy thing was, the vet couldn't even tell what was wrong with him, took him last Saturday because he was clearly constipated, and watched his health deteriorate throughout the week. 

lost all his functions, he was lifeless the past few days. 

My Fournette jersey shipped today!!!!
Nice.
I just bought a jersey also, except it's a soccer one.
that's dope, I'm probably going to get a team USA one soon.

I cop my kits here: https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/

they have all the nice retro ones. 

sup fellas. 

crazy thing was, the vet couldn't even tell what was wrong with him, took him last Saturday because he was clearly constipated, and watched his health deteriorate throughout the week. 

I know the feeling man. Had to do the same a couple months ago, it was tough. Had him for 15 years and I miss him a lot. It's still weird not seeing his food and water bowls around the house.

Last edited:
sup fellas. 

worst feeling man, he was a handsome pup from those IG pics

losing a pet is horrible :frown:

Rest In Peace to the little fella.
Such a cute little pup. [emoji]128532[/emoji]
My girl lost her first puppy ever this week. Had him for 14 years. She was devastated.
It's only a matter of time before I have to put mine down. Her back legs are starting to get really weak and I have to pick her up to get up the stairs.

Thanks guys. Appreciate the love and support.

I just don't get how my dog could be running around and be his usual playful self a week and a half ago.

I guess the vet just misdiagnosed him. They couldn't find anything wrong, even with x-rays and blood work done.

Like I said, I figured he was constipated cause he couldn't use the bathroom, and he wasn't eating. Even the medication to get him to eat didn't help.

He had a heart condition, and we gave him medicine that we would mix in with his food, with him not eating maybe that triggered everything else. Idk.

Sucks man.. one of the worst days of my life was when one of my dogs died like 2 years ago.. got rapidly worse couple days after finding a tumor, needed to have emergency surgery.. thought he made it out ok, but guess the toll of everything was too much

shhh was/is rough man.. really sorry to hear that man

Sorry for your loss space.. I didn't want another pet after we had to put down our first dog when I was a teen.. was the worst day of my life at that point in my life :frown: RIP to your pup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom