2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB_4Hx6VwAAig9H.jpg

@Chester McFloppy can you photoshop an * on each ring. thanks.

Were you in the room when they put your dog down? Man, one of the hardest days of my life. I remember the lady coming in to put her down and I'm holding my dog and she's turning around growling, trying to protect us. Then she just fell into my lap. ******* crazy son. Just sat in the room with her and cried. I don't think I'll ever get a dog again.

Sorry for your loss my G, **** is rough.

Were you in the room when they put your dog down? Man, one of the hardest days of my life. I remember the lady coming in to put her down and I'm holding my dog and she's turning around growling, trying to protect us. Then she just fell into my lap. ******* crazy son. Just sat in the room with her and cried. I don't think I'll ever get a dog again.

Sorry for your loss my G, **** is rough.

yea I was in there, so was my pops and my sister. My brother couldn't be there because of work, but he came home and said his goodbyes. My mom couldn't stay in the room, didn't wanna see it.

**** was really sad man, everyone at the vet could tell we were there to get him euthanized too. Made me angry. 

They gave him an IV in his arm and let us spend time with him for about 10 minutes. He was confused, and wasn't aware of his surroundings, but I hugged and kissed on him as much as I could.

it was his time, I didn't want him to suffer anymore. The doc gave him two shots, 1 to put him to sleep, and the other to essentially stop his heart.

I tried to feel his last heart beat, but I was too late. It just happened so fast. 

I really miss my guy |I  

|I

my condolences.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/MartysaurusRex[/URL]"]
Tom Brady's having a tough time just lifting his hand [emoji]128514[/emoji] (via @MartysaurusRex)
pic.twitter.com/0ME06jzoXk

[/quote]

you would too with the amount if violations he has had is his career in one hand.

Odell has the look (no romo), the skill, the market, & the position to be the biggest star in history

j
Odell has the look (no romo), the skill, the market, & the position to be the biggest star in history

Does market really really matter in the NFL?

Eli got just as many rings as his brother and obviously we know who the bigger star is?

Plus aint the jets a bigger deal in NY even with their lack of success especially compared to the Giants?

Last edited:
^^I agree and he has a ton of crossover appeal which is why I said he has the potential but I don't think he's surpassed the likes of 5head, Primetime or Jim Brown back in the day just yet. Even Vick in his prime was arguably a bigger star

Last edited:
Word,forgot about him :lol:. Marshall loves to go above and beyond in singing his teammates praises,gonna make it that much funnier when they're beefing midseason

Last edited:
The New England Patriots' Super Bowl LI rings each contain 283 diamonds, an apparent nod to the team's comeback from a 28-3 deficit against the Atlanta Falcons to capture their fifth championship in February.

DB_siCyXsAEKOkA.jpg

:pimp:

Last edited:
Apparently Kraft and Rozay are boys :rofl: .

Question fellas. Anyone have a portable AC unit to recommend? My window unit is on the outs and I may want to invest in the portable instead. Starting prices I'm seeing are $250+ :smh: but may be worth it.

Last edited:
Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 42s43 seconds ago
Chargers and Franchise player Melvin Ingram reached agreement on a four-year deal.
@LiCeNseD To BaLL

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 28s28 seconds ago
Chargers are giving LB Melvin Ingram a four-year, $66 million deal that includes $42 million guaranteed, per team source.

Last edited:
I thought they gave $42M gtd to Melvin Gordon when I first read it :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom