2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The New England Patriots' Super Bowl LI rings each contain 283 diamonds, an apparent nod to the team's comeback from a 28-3 deficit against the Atlanta Falcons to capture their fifth championship in February.

DB_siCyXsAEKOkA.jpg

:pimp:

:x

Karl Marx is rolling over in his grave

Last edited:
How many African children died so these cheaters could get their extra gaudy rings?

Luke Cage looking like a 5.2/8 relative to the other superhero stuff on Netflix. i've got 2 episodes left but i've had to really struggle my way through it :lol:

his character is awesome. i love his character. but the show was meh. definitely look forward to seeing more of him in The Defenders.

Daredevil > Jessica Jones > Luke Cage

high hopes for Punisher. and i probably will watch Iron Fist even though it's been killed by most people, or at least hasn't wowed.

Last edited:
Yea I've got the Netflix Marvel shows in the same order :lol:

DD and JJ were the goods :smokin

Luke Cage was different tone wise and everything but still cool,the music throughout was :pimp: though.

Haven't bothered with IF yet and don't know if I will :lol:,didn't mess with the casting from the get go and apparently it sucks. Might catch it eventually but right now I'm waiting for the Defenders and Punisher.

Feel like Punisher's gonna be the best of the bunch overall,Shane is a damn good Frank Castle :smokin

Last edited:
I was about to ask if anyone else's NT has been slow

Most likely has something to do with the switch

Thought the switch was delayed until after the Finals?

So I guess Tuesday mid-day we'll be making the move over.

narcos> everything else on netflix

I still need to watch.. and I expect great things.. but this is hard for me to believe

Still haven't watched the latest season of house of cards and even though I heard it wasn't as good as the other 5, still had 5 really really really good seasons

Then you got bo jack and stranger things

Narcos was fire :smokin,waiting to see who they'll cover next for season 3.

HOC and Narcos are probably my fav Netflix shows

narcos> everything else on netflix

I still need to watch.. and I expect great things.. but this is hard for me to believe

Still haven't watched the latest season of house of cards and even though I heard it wasn't as good as the other 5, still had 5 really really really good seasons

Then you got bo jack and stranger things

Actually thought this season was a lot better than the last

Last edited:
Luke Cage looking like a 5.2/8 relative to the other superhero stuff on Netflix. i've got 2 episodes left but i've had to really struggle my way through it :lol:

his character is awesome. i love his character. but the show was meh.

Feel the same exact way. I still have two episodes left, but it's been that way for a few months now. I keep watching something else that jumps ahead of LC as far as my interest goes.

I flew through JJ. Haven't seen DD though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom