2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be laughing now 651, but I bet in 5 years you are going to be rooting for a Minnesota United FC title run

You may be laughing now 651, but I bet in 5 years you are going to be rooting for a Minnesota United FC title run

if he ain't into the Sounders by now, it's not happening :lol:

they got a fun *** crowd and environment. i want to do a Sounders and Timbers game

Watching HK Rams and Jeff Fisher has a hard on for the national anthem, if half of NFL coaches are like him I can see why CK is unsigned.

Yankees have blessed me where I won't care about the Jets at all this summer :lol: .

You see the judge today :wow: :pimp:

He's on some Create a Player level of play right now :smokin

i'm officially in "bring on football" mode now

Yankees have blessed me where I won't care about the Jets at all this summer :lol: .

you say that now :lol:

you will care. trust me :lol:

well maybe not in the summer. come fall, the pain will return

Summer I legit won't care. And I'll watch them this season but not nearly stressing myself out like I have in the past. Especially if McCown is starting Week 1.

the parity is good cause the league is so average/bad in comparison to the rest of the world 
laugh.gif

abdul latif jameel league status

the parity is good cause the league is so average/bad in comparison to the rest of the world :lol:

abdul latif jameel league status
Ok now I know you don't watch the MLS
Put some respect on David Villa, Giovinco, Kaka, and Gio Dos Santos

Question fellas. Anyone have a portable AC unit to recommend? My window unit is on the outs and I may want to invest in the portable instead. Starting prices I'm seeing are $250+ :smh: but may be worth it.

:nerd:

bro, yes I know they have good players. good players who are solid on their national teams and could still play in la liga, bundesliga, prem, etc.

but the LEAGUE is garbage. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom