2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the old Welker days, when everyone hated every single catch he made for truly no reason at all. :lol:

1. Moss
2. Welker
3. Troy Brown

Edelman ain't out here losing superbowls for us...Edelman > Welker. god bless Wes for giving himself alzheimers for us, though. will always appreciate him.

third down Troy Brown was the man but i dunno, i might have to take Jules.

lot of dudes from pre-dynasty time that were great too. really would have to take some time to look at it:

Fryar
Morgan

Moss the clear #1 though

Last edited:

1. Calvin Johnson Sr.
2. Randy Moss
3. Jerry Rice

Seems bout right
@The Collector
Maybe CJ81 HOF talk is the only thing that can lure him back?

nerd.gif

How good was Irving Fryar in the Patriots? I only remember seeing him on the Washington football team.

Irving might be more 'skilled' than Iverson

AI benefited from playing in an era where it was okay to dribble the air out the ball

id give Kyrie an edge on offense but AI an even bigger edge on defense. AI was just more athletic.

What makes Kyrie cooler imo is that he's probably the most aesthetically pleasing player to watch of all time. From those clips when was 19 years old dicing up hall of famers in their primes full court during USA practice. he was just born to hoop in style. His handles are so uniquely smooth with unique combinations. Which all translates the same way to his elite ability to finish at the rim. And a cold *** jumper with a clutch gene on top of all that. No one will ever be able to replicate how he looks when he hoops.

Last edited:
Irving might be more 'skilled' than Iverson

AI benefited from playing in an era where it was okay to dribble the air out the ball

id give Kyrie an edge on offense but AI an even bigger edge on defense. AI was just more athletic.

What makes Kyrie cooler imo is that he's probably the most aesthetically pleasing player to watch of all time. From those clips when was 19 years old dicing up hall of famers in their primes full court during USA practice. he was just born to hoop in style. His handles are so uniquely smooth with unique combinations. Which all translates the same way to his elite ability to finish at the rim. And a cold *** jumper with a clutch gene on top of all that. No one will ever be able to replicate how he looks when he hoops.

Also, he has the nicest touch around the rim I've ever seen.

So smooth, I almost expect every layup to go in. finishing ability is top 3 ever.

How good was Irving Fryar in the Patriots? I only remember seeing him on the Washington football team.

he was better in Miami and Philly, kind of a bust in NE

def more productive later on...but his slow start wasn't all his fault (from a talent/skill). off the field stuff and the quality of the team definitely didn't help :lol:

i didn't watch him much in NE, but my dad loved the guy. and i liked him in tecmo bowl :lol:

Last edited:
Also, he has the nicest touch around the rim I've ever seen.

So smooth, I almost expect every layup to go in. finishing ability is top 3 ever.

yeah man. I expect every floater to go in as well. I can't think of anyone who has ever had a lefty floater as a go-to move let alone perfect it. And like you said with the touch, once the lefty floater hits the rim off the backboard it never bounces off the rim. The ball just dies at impact and rolls in.

I was recently wondering how he went about perfecting the spin of the ball off every location on the backboard at every speed. Like did he just do the Mikan drill for hours spinning the ball off the backboard. Or do that thing where you're shooting around during pick up ball and get a rebound underneath the rim and you just throw some lazy wild lay up with spin just because. That but with purpose for and extended amount of time lol.

def more productive later on...but his slow start wasn't all his fault (from a talent/skill). off the field stuff and the quality of the team definitely didn't help :lol:

i didn't watch him much in NE, but my dad loved the guy. and i liked him in tecmo bowl :lol:

still has off the field stuff going on, fool got caught in a mortgage scam with his mom and got hit with a 5 year sentence

YOU ALWAYS GET CAUGHT, don't get some people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom