2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got offered a job in Daytona beach this time last year. I'm happy that I didn't take the job.

you dodged a bullet, place is depressing as hell

we went down there for spring break but we didn't realize once MTV left it wasn't a hot spot for that anymore

lol at Birmingham AL being on that list because everyone has diabetes and high blood pressure.

Clyde Frog Clyde Frog Christina P. was good. better than i expected, actually. still think Tom is more funny, but she did a good job. catered a lot to the female crowd but her material was pretty much what you would expect. wondering what she was holding back for the Netflix special.

How many Titans fans do we have in here?

My oldest son just came out to me as a Titans fan. He likes MM8. Thinking about taking him to see the Titans at the Jags since it's the first game and only 2 hours away.

My youngest son rolls with his Pops tho. Skol :pimp:

If my future son doesn't roll with the Dolphins, he's losing his spot in my will.

How many Titans fans do we have in here?

My oldest son just came out to me as a Titans fan. He likes MM8. Thinking about taking him to see the Titans at the Jags since it's the first game and only 2 hours away.

My youngest son rolls with his Pops tho. Skol :pimp:

If my future son doesn't roll with the Dolphins, he's losing his spot in my will.

Might have to do the same if my son/daughter is a Jets fan

I'm not gonna introduce my child to fandom at all. I will allow them to play sports but i will not allow them to watch and root for any team or player.

I will not put my families next generation through this nonsense

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom