2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my kids beat up DSA's kids in kindergarten through 8th grade

my man Thomas got you THAT hurt, huh? well damb, bruh :lol:

in all seriousness, don't see having kids in my future. i'll be a good "uncle" to my friends' kids...but i'm not responsible and selfless enough to raise my own full time. i'm all about that "dual income no kids" steez...which surprisingly more and more women are about :pimp:

my man Thomas got you THAT hurt, huh? well damb, bruh :lol:

in all seriousness, don't see having kids in my future. i'll be a good "uncle" to my friends' kids...but i'm not responsible and selfless enough to raise my own full time. i'm all about that "dual income no kids" steez...which surprisingly more and more women are about :pimp:

Man I think about all the money I could save, but I can't even lie I get baby fever sometimes being around other ppl's kids. Still not in my immediate future tho :lol:

I'm with you DSA. I haven't even thought about settling down with a girl yet, let alone procreation.

I told my ex that if she can't find anyone "husband material" by 30, I'm willing to knock her up at that age and be the baby daddy.

I wouldn't mind a kid but to be honest, I think I would be miserable as hell if I knocked up some random chick

I enjoy being able to just be me and no worry about **** I shouldn't have done

I told my ex that if she can't find anyone "husband material" by 30, I'm willing to knock her up at that age and be the baby daddy.

That's an awful arrangement eddie. You're just setting yourself up for a lifetime of resentment, complacency, and regret.

That's an awful arrangement eddie. You're just setting yourself up for a lifetime of resentment, complacency, and regret.
Why would that be? I'm already not going out to parties that much now, can't imagine still living the player life by 30. I think that's a good age to settle down and raise a kid or two.

Eddie bout to go from #LexusBoy to #usedKiaMinivanBoy
Pffft my dad was already driving a Cadillac by the time I was born. Been pushin a Lexus LS for a decade now. He just stepped his funds game up. I just gotta do the same when I have a kid.

Last edited:
There's a reason she's your EX-girlfriend.

Here's the plan, if she ever brings up that agreement again, you tell her that you were heavily intoxicated and were in no capacity to contract when you made that promise. If that doesn't work we can bring up the Statute of Frauds defense, because it is a contract that cannot be performed within a year. I got you buddy, we'll get out of this together.

Last edited:
There's a reason she's your EX-girlfriend.

Here's the plan, if she ever brings up that agreement again, you tell her that you were heavily intoxicated and were in no capacity to contract when you made that promise. If that doesn't work we can bring up the Statute of Frauds defense, because it is a contract that cannot be performed within a year. I got you buddy, we'll get out of this together.
It's just a verbal agreement :lol:
Nothing was signed, anything could happen within the next 5-6 years.
If I find someone better, then no problem.

Im to young to be thinking about kids for a while but I do got some names in the chamber 
nerd.gif
 what about ya'll 
nerd.gif

Im to young to be thinking about kids for a while but I do got some names in the chamber :nerd:  what about ya'll :nerd:

My girl will randomly chopper spray me with names sometimes, but I don't have any. When I'm thinking of names they're usually future dog names :lol:

god Iron Fist really is ******* trash. made it two episodes and 10 minutes in...i'm done with it :lol:

Might go to Jerry World this yr, but my girl is a Cowboys fan. Dk if either one of us could take that salt :lol: . Also should be hitting up another home game around Christmas. Maybe the dolphins :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom