2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did we just become best friends :nerd:
hope the chiefs go 0-16 :smile:

giphy.gif

Reactions: sb
Man Im almost 28 I dont want kids till 35. So I dont have much time left to enjoy. Im just scared my lady might do the leg wrap to me one day soon. Lmfao

I watch my 8 year old niece sometimes and shes a handful I could only imagine doing that everyday :lol:

My only gripe with having kids is the expense. If you're not financially ready, don't even try. My youngest has gone to private school since he was 3yrs old. He just started in a soccer school this year which is about the same price. Prices are damn near a mortgage...smh

WTBS, seeing a lil you running around is one of the best feelings in the world. Especially as they age and you start to see parts of your personality coming out in them. Ish is glorious. :pimp:

I'd say finances, stability and commitment.. you really should have a level of stability going in life, assuming you want to give them certain things and obviously ready to commit to the whole thing

The more I think about it, I might be 1 and done.. the costs involved is just getting too high

I mean gotta worry about the whole only child syndrome thing.. but that's on parents over spoiling their kids

Last edited:
I told my ex that if she can't find anyone "husband material" by 30, I'm willing to knock her up at that age and be the baby daddy.

That's an awful arrangement eddie. You're just setting yourself up for a lifetime of resentment, complacency, and regret.

Why would that be? I'm already not going out to parties that much now, can't imagine still living the player life by 30. I think that's a good age to settle down and raise a kid or two.

Kids going to wonder why you're always hanging out with Uncle Chester after dark.

I told my ex that if she can't find anyone "husband material" by 30, I'm willing to knock her up at that age and be the baby daddy.

That's an awful arrangement eddie. You're just setting yourself up for a lifetime of resentment, complacency, and regret.

Why would that be? I'm already not going out to parties that much now, can't imagine still living the player life by 30. I think that's a good age to settle down and raise a kid or two.

Kids going to wonder why you're always hanging out with Uncle Chester after dark.
I always wonder when you're going to stop repeating the same "joke".

Forreal though, I'm not in a good mood,my sister got into a bad car accident and I feel like the joke has run its course. It's not funny to me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom