2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got around to watching the Lawrence Phillips documentary last night. I said it before plenty of times, but from watching him as a kid, he's the best RB I've ever seen in college FB.

All that being said, **** Vermiel, Tom Osbourne, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Walsh are all lucky that the way they kept giving this dude chances was back in the 90's and not in the social media era.

You look at a kid like Joe Mixon and the uphill battle(s) he's faced from his incident w/ that woman and compare him to Phillips who by my count, had at least 5 incidents of abuse towards women, but STILL was getting chances to play football, all you can do is shake your head.

Phillips upbringing was terrible. The story of his mom's BF standing on his back and pissing on him made me infuriated. His upbringing made him the way he was, but he was still a piece of **** person.

snakes :x

I don't golf but had to go for a bachelor party, went to look for my ball near water and freakin came up on a red water snake :x :x :x

I'd pull a Brock right then and there.

I'm a pansy with **** like that. Tell me how I just went to the fridge at work, noticed something on the bottom in between the fridge and sink, went to pick it up, and then realized it was a mouse trap. Thought someone dropped a hot pocket pack :rofl: I jumped back real quick.

I'm a pansy with **** like that. Tell me how I just went to the fridge at work, noticed something on the bottom in between the fridge and sink, went to pick it up, and then realized it was a mouse trap. Thought someone dropped a hot pocket pack :rofl: I jumped back real quick.

He's lucky as hell it didn't bite him that was probably a rattlesnake :x

I'm right with you though, certain things like that make me shook :lol:

He's lucky as hell it didn't bite him that was probably a rattlesnake :x

I'm right with you though, certain things like that make me shook :lol:

The snake was a prank :lol: they got Payton also

http://nesn.com/2017/03/watch-sean-payton-brock-osweiler-freak-out-over-snakes-at-golf-course/

Apple better show me something in the fall cause that Galaxy S8+ looks like fire

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

LaDainian Tomlinson has joined the Los Angeles Chargers as Special Assistant to owner of the team.

LT got an administrative assistant job with the Chargers

Has this been posted? 
laugh.gif

@DanWetzel: Shayanna Jenkins now goes by name Shayanna Jenkins-Hernandez, not married to Aaron but took his name in 2015, post first murder conviction.

Now she's a legit a ride or die...

I finally got around to watching the Lawrence Phillips documentary last night. I said it before plenty of times, but from watching him as a kid, he's the best RB I've ever seen in college FB.

All that being said, **** Vermiel, Tom Osbourne, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Walsh are all lucky that the way they kept giving this dude chances was back in the 90's and not in the social media era.

You look at a kid like Joe Mixon and the uphill battle(s) he's faced from his incident w/ that woman and compare him to Phillips who by my count, had at least 5 incidents of abuse towards women, but STILL was getting chances to play football, all you can do is shake your head.

Phillips upbringing was terrible. The story of his mom's BF standing on his back and pissing on him made me infuriated. His upbringing made him the way he was, but he was still a piece of **** person.

Documentary was very well done.
& that story pissed me off as well. :smh:
I still don't know what to believe as far as his death.

Documentary was very well done.
& that story pissed me off as well. :smh:
I still don't know what to believe as far as his death.

**** Vermiel went to bat for this guy over and over and over....I just don't get it.

Can any Seahawk fans or anybody tell me why Pete Carroll doesn't get his nose fixed? That **** is crooked as a MFer. Looking like he broke it like 8 times and never had it set.

Can any Seahawk fans or anybody tell me why Pete Carroll doesn't get his nose fixed? That **** is crooked as a MFer. Looking like he broke it like 8 times and never had it set.

Pete was probably slaying the co-eds at USC with that crooked nose and Player Edition Nike Monarchs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom