2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did he actually break it? or is it just crooked?

and your nose can still be jacked up after getting broke and re-set

Yes I remember reading him talking about it but you can tell he never had that **** set back in place

Buc Em just needs a good ol camera flash to bring him back. He's in the sunken place.

I think it was 2 years ago right? this thread was in here waiting for it, there was a bunch of smack talked back and forth for days if I remember correctly

Damn you guys have a great memory :lol:

Yeah I met up with buc em buc em and squared some things away. I did post a picture from the parking lot he wanted to meet at in North Carolina.
Lets just say business was handled.

nah haha we staged that whole ****. that was a picture i took off google and photoshopped to pretend i was actually there :rofl:
We did not actually meet. And I have never been to north carolina. but that was fun :lol: :nerd:

Damn you guys have a great memory :lol:

Yeah I met up with buc em buc em and squared some things away. I did post a picture from the parking lot he wanted to meet at in North Carolina.
Lets just say business was handled.

nah haha we staged that whole ****. that was a picture i took off google and photoshopped to pretend i was actually there :rofl:
We did not actually meet. And I have never been to north carolina. but that was fun :lol: :nerd:

:lol:

well im glad there was a picture from a parking lot. i usually have a damn good memory. glad that's fading :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom