2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read about Brady and Cook's chemistry getting crazy. Could be a long season for the rest of the AFC East.

Everyone looks great during OTAs. Cooks will be a huge bust for New England. Saints won that trade.

Last edited:
What bet? :nerd:

http://niketalk.com/t/663423/offici...hread-nba-draft-6-22-chaos/2550#post_28315704

Nah. I don't even follow the NBA like that to call myself a real Knicks or Nets fan.

Mecca of ball and you don't follow the NBA

giphy1.gif

Jk it's all good :lol:

Mecca of Ball has become a dated title.

Who's the last star to come out of NYC? Stephon Marbury?

What bet? :nerd:

http://niketalk.com/t/663423/offici...hread-nba-draft-6-22-chaos/2550#post_28315704

Nah. I don't even follow the NBA like that to call myself a real Knicks or Nets fan.

Mecca of ball and you don't follow the NBA

giphy1.gif

Jk it's all good :lol:

:lol: Been baseball and football my whole life. Over the last few years I've gotten into hockey/Rangers more. Knicks or Nets tho... I can't get down with either. Not to mention the game itself. Can't stand seeing a foul called every given opportunity. And the constant timeouts late in the 4th, forget it :smh: .

Catching up with 20 pages and my goodness that **** was funny.

From the government sending 40 year old white dudes new balances and Kevin mchale DVD's

To Eddie and chesters back and forth about a bunch of nothing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man what? I really hope that person was serious and not trying to be funny.

Rip to Prodigy tho. Pretty sure he was working on an album. Might've been featured on Nas' new joint.

I hate how great rappers still active in their in their 40's just get taken away from us. First Sean P and now prodigy.

On any given day the infamous could be considered the best hip hop album ever.

Ross Tucker‏Verified account @RossTuckerNFL

Whoa. @SECBooger on Cam Newton: "People I talk to in Carolina tell me Cam's not a leader and not well liked by a lot of his teammates."

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom