2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the deepest Pats team ever?
nthat.gif

David Harris isn't a 3 down player anymore but he'll be a great voice in the locker room.

Wish him the best :nthat:

Is this the deepest Pats team ever? :nthat:

On paper it sure does look that way...

They really just needed depth at LB and they just got it plus some leadership and experience with Harris

It's easily been the Hoodies most aggressive off-season I've seen by far,man hasnt rested on his laurels or left any stone unturned one bit in regards to improving the squad.

Setting things up quite nicely for TB's eventual swan song

Last edited:
David Harris isn't a 3 down player anymore but he'll be a great voice in the locker room.

Wish him the best :nthat:

we rotate and sub a TON on the DL and LB levels so it's fine if he's not a 3 down player. need his leadership and smarts out there :pimp:

Going to be hilarious when the deepest system of all time doesn't even win the AFC East

And the hits just keep on coming! We disrespected Harris on his way out and now he'll insure the Pats disrespect us twice this season. SMH.

Read about Brady and Cook's chemistry getting crazy. Could be a long season for the rest of the AFC East.

I only wished the best for Harris
laugh.gif

**** everyone else on that team
wish that dude good health and call it that.. he didnt have to go to the dark side 
mean.gif

Read about Brady and Cook's chemistry getting crazy. Could be a long season for the rest of the AFC East.
ummm dude is more talented than them other short dudes, not sure what exactly you expected

pats missing the playoffs, i need some of that good stuff.. not that i'm @The Collector  level experienced with some of this stuff.. but i've swam in the deep end of the pool 

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Raiders and Derek Carr are close to finalizing a deal expected to pay their quarterback about $25 million per year, per league sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom