2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn Raiders giving a lot of dough to a QB that's never won a playoff game 
mean.gif
Lol what?

If you saw how well he played last season you wouldn't be saying this.
I watched him play he had ONE hell of a season. I seen QB's have great seasons then fall off. Yall gonna act like that's not possible? lol

I'm just saying I would've waited a year before offering up that dough. I would've saved some dough as well for my guy Khalil but hey what do I know 

Last edited:
Luck throws 15+ INT's and struggles to go 9-7 in the weakest division in football.

And then gets to the playoffs to get blown out by the patriots.

But in all seriousness, every team in the AFC south is getting better. Colts staying stagnant.

Last edited:
When are these NFL players gonna learn,

I guess we should wait for the details but,

Derrick Carr is getting 5 years = 125 million so 25 million a year. But how much of that is actually guaranteed.

He should've asked for a 4 year $80million. But ask for the whole $80 million dollars guaranteed.

If he did that he would change how all players get paid. Every GM would've called Reggie McKenzie and tell him to not take that deal. football money isn't guaranteed money like baseball and basketball. Cause once you're washed in the NFL, they spit your right out.

Derrick Carr is getting 5 years = 125 million so 25 million a year. But how much of that is actually guaranteed.

He should've asked for a 4 year $80million. But ask for the whole $80 million dollars guaranteed.

If he did that he would change how all players get paid. Every GM would've called Reggie McKenzie and tell him to not take that deal. football money isn't guaranteed money like baseball and basketball. Cause once you're washed in the NFL, they spit your right out.

this will never happen

I thought I read that 70M was guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom