2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortles :rofl: :rofl:
Rob Gronkowski @ David Ortiz's Roast last night:

Hey Anthony Mackie is here everybody...Anthony Mackie baby...Anthony played Falcon in Captain America Civil War. Anthony, you were terrible, dog. It was the worst I've seen a falcon look since the second half of Super Bowl 51.

:lol:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
NickFolarin NickFolarin midas whale just jump ship again to a new team, fam. just be like those clowns in the footie thread that switch their "allegiance" as they please

Last edited:
NBA is like that though, how many folks went from being Cleveland fans to Miami fans to being Cleveland fans again?

In the 80s everyone was either Boston or LA

In the 90s everyone was a Bulls fan

And so on...

@@NickFolarin midas whale just jump ship again to a new team, fam. just be like those clowns in the footie thread that switch their "allegiance" as they please
In the NBA thread, dudes legit have like half the league as "their team"

@nickmaz96
Nick has my permission to be a secondary jazz fan. 

it's up to @Carver  to let him use the phrase "my timberwolves" 
giphy.gif

warrior fans are just laker fans that jumped ship after their "super team" disaster.

gross
One of my college roommates was a huge Lakers fan and I remember him gassing this team up so much. "LeBron and the Heat better watch out." OK bro
roll.gif
yup, the sports media hyped that team up so much too, I remember the summer it happened like it was yesterday.

They started off like 1-7 and fired mike brown 
laugh.gif

Kupchak brought in dantoni and they salvaged the season, only to get swept by the spurs 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom