2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior fans are just laker fans that jumped ship after their "super team" disaster.

gross
One of my college roommates was a huge Lakers fan and I remember him gassing this team up so much. "LeBron and the Heat better watch out." OK bro
roll.gif
Nash's injuries and Dwight's injuries/b****ing was the reason they never found chemistry and won

Wasn't it something like they only played like 20 something minutes together at one point?

NBA Thread is just the back up Lakers thread with a little resistance before the put out instead a full on ***

I'm a Lakers fan and I never thought that team would work. I did have high hopes for the Chris Paul trade though but "basketball reasons" killed those dreams.

Yankees lucked out with Aaron Judge and Gary Sanchez
How the **** do they find these people

steelers 
pimp.gif

ravens 
pimp.gif

jazz 
pimp.gif

spurs 
pimp.gif

mavs 
pimp.gif

lakers 
pimp.gif

UNC 
pimp.gif

Duke 
pimp.gif

NC state 
pimp.gif

Man United 
pimp.gif

Man City 
pimp.gif

Barca 
pimp.gif

Both Madrid's 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Eagles the only team I really really care about

Then got the thunder and I guess sixers (was a huge barkley and iverson fan growing up).. UNC basketball.. UM football.. Red Sox.. Barca.. and Liverpool if I watch EPL

My Panthers My Rams My Chargers My Raiders My Dodgers My Angels My Lakers My Bulls My Ducks My Kings My Golden Knights My Galaxy My Liverpool My Leicester City My Chelsea My Bayern Munich My Juventus My Roma My Real Madrid My Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom