2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever have a macbook that won't turn on?

I tried everything on the youtube tutorials but nothing's working :smh:

I see the Knicks ****** around and **** the bed again.

Had the chance to pick up Dennis smith.

Picked Dante exam lite.

Stay safe bro nick. nick.

Last edited:
Been so far deep into work, I haven't been able to keep up with NFL or NBA :smh:  Dorsey has been outta character this postseason. Writing was on the wall. If only we had an up and coming candidate for GM.

tumblr_nh0lczD7sq1tnd4eso1_500.gif

NFL got one of the weakest unions I've ever seen. **** is weaker then a kardashian relationship. And anybody who tries to step up will be replaced, unless it's one of the untouchables, who just take the money and run, or take their wife's money

NFL got one of the weakest unions I've ever seen. **** is weaker then a kardashian relationship. And anybody who tries to step up will be replaced, unless it's one of the untouchables, who just take the money and run, or take their wife's money

lol I like when they say brady is restructuring so they can afford more players to build around him. But look at the bums the bring in. Yeah they still win with them but it's not big name guys. Hogan? Lol.

Anyways. Brady's not taking less. He's just restructuring by taking more money up front.

Plus his wife is worth about 600 million or whatever

Agreed. These players play the most violent, shortest career sport and the unions keep putting their so called "people" in a bad CBA after bad CBA.

Its gotta take like you said, one of the untouchables to get anything changed. Unless that happens the players will keep getting ******.

What disgusts me about the NFL is not only what they do to their current players but how they treat their former players. How could the NFL treat Johnny Unitas, who was the face of the NFL and made it start to be popular the way he was? How could the greatest center ever Mike Webster be homeless and living out of his car at one point? Yes financial mistakes by these guys were made but they helped them (NFL) make their money. IMO the NFL should be ashamed of themselves and thats another thing the union should fight for, better help and coverage for the former players.

Amazon will reportedly charge massive sums for Thursday Night Football ad packages

Amazon will stream 10 Thursday Night Football games this year for $50 million—roughly five times more than Twitter paid last year—and customers can either order Amazon Prime for $99 per year, or buy a streaming package for $8.99 per month, to watch.

How will Amazon make up the money it’s invested in the rights? The company reportedly plans to charge $2.8 million for 30-second ad packages—almost six times what cable companies charged.

Amazon’s ad packages are higher than the $550,000 to $590,000 that NBC and CBS typically charge for their on-air national ads, according to industry sources, although Amazon is also offering ads on its website as part of the deal. Since this is an online subscription service that does much more than TV, Amazon has a lot of options to offer advertisers that networks couldn’t.

Amazon will reportedly charge massive sums for Thursday Night Football ad packages

Amazon will stream 10 Thursday Night Football games this year for $50 million—roughly five times more than Twitter paid last year—and customers can either order Amazon Prime for $99 per year, or buy a streaming package for $8.99 per month, to watch.

How will Amazon make up the money it’s invested in the rights? The company reportedly plans to charge $2.8 million for 30-second ad packages—almost six times what cable companies charged.

Amazon’s ad packages are higher than the $550,000 to $590,000 that NBC and CBS typically charge for their on-air national ads, according to industry sources, although Amazon is also offering ads on its website as part of the deal. Since this is an online subscription service that does much more than TV, Amazon has a lot of options to offer advertisers that networks couldn’t.
Headline is kind of clickbaitey since they're talking about sums for advertisers, not consumers.

Everybody has Prime already, so that's nothing. Damn I miss Prime student tho :smh:

OT ****** sucks. I'm not supposed to be at work on Friday :frown:

Rob Gronkowski @ David Ortiz's Roast last night:

Hey Anthony Mackie is here everybody...Anthony Mackie baby...Anthony played Falcon in Captain America Civil War. Anthony, you were terrible, dog. It was the worst I've seen a falcon look since the second half of Super Bowl 51.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom