2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A clipper fan switched to the Lakers because of BBB :lol:
Ive suffered too long as a ClipSEt fan. I may go back when the season starts, but now I can kind of relate to Nick Folarin.
Nah I feel you, I was just making a joke
I switched from Bulls to Lakers last season because of the front office shenanigans
And I always been a lowkey Laker fan also my entire life so I was like f it.

Most hated:
LeBron
All Georgia based sports teams
Patriots

Crazy y'all are talking about the South, I was born & raised in Georgia, currently live in Alabama, and always in Jacksonville..... and none of them are remotely the same
laugh.gif

Alabama's culture and government is still in 1917 and I can't wait until I move
What part of bama you in?
nerd.gif
im in florence
mean.gif
Birmingham 
nerd.gif

[jim nantz] theres a flag on the play.

[ed hochuli] offsides, offense number 10. repeat 3rd down.

If y'all have ALL these teams, how am I the only one that caught slander?

View media item 2474534
every weekend i say i'm not having a loko

every weeked i have a loko

r. i. p.

only teams I really 'hate' is the Patriots and SF Giants(maybe BYU and Fresno State during football season), and I don't really even feel that strongly about it to be honest :lol:

**** D Wade tho

View media item 2474537

most hated teams

cheatriots
raiders/chiefs/chargers
seahawks

celtics
warriors
spurs

red sox
res sox
red sox
red sox
red sox

Red Sox
Celtics
Patriots

David Ortiz
Manny Ramirez
Jason Varitek
Curt Schilling
Paul Pierce
Tom Brady
Rodney Harrison

Watching this Russia Mexico soccer game because I put money on it. Thought maybe Russia would break the sports stigma of being soft but nah they soft too.

I like the sport but grown men literally crying on the ground every 20 seconds is so deeply ingrained into the game its hard for me to just ignore. I don't get it, I played for 8 years, select ball too, and never once came close to exposing myself like that. Does the switch just flip at the pro level. I'm probably beating a dead horse to big soccer fans though lol.

I legit could go Ip Man on these some betches and beat up all 22 of these dudes by myself.

It's strategy. The theatrics of rolling around and playing up the severity of the foul is to draw yellow or red cards for the other team so they can possibly get someone thrown out of the game. It's not because they're weak, 99% of those "betches" would wash you in a fight because they're in 100000x better shape than you.

Last edited:
Players sell it cause they know itll trick the ref and give their team an advantage not because they are soft. Not saying I think its right because if we want players to stop doing that there has to be action taken against it show them trying to take advantage of the officiating wont go unpunished. But they dont do it cause they are soft. Soccer is a very physical and tough game

Yup, figured I would clean off my Timbs and hang them up until the winter time. These will be my new beach shoes.

Wait, he gotta second pair in his hand??? Hahahhaha, why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom