2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLENTY of people hate the Cavs because of Dan Gilbert and LeBron

That's a flavor of the month thing though. I can hate the warriors now, but 10 yrs from now I won't give a ****. KD holds a special place though. And I'll always say **** the Raiders and Broncos.

I personally group Cavs hate in with Warriors as a team hate, and y'alls previous hate. Just a phase. Not deep rooted (as far as sports go)

You're right, the Cavs don't belong in my all-time hate list. There are plenty of other teams I hated at the moment (early 2000s Pistons, Pacers a few years ago) that aren't on my list because the hate hasn't endured. I don't think I'll continue hating the Cavs when LeBron signs with the Lakers in 2018.

Last edited:
Most hated:
-Patriots
-Celtics
-Clippers
-Sharks
-SF Giants
-P$G
-Alabama football program

Last edited:
only teams I really 'hate' is the Patriots and SF Giants(maybe BYU and Fresno State during football season), and I don't really even feel that strongly about it to be honest :lol:

**** D Wade tho

Last edited:
Hated teams, currently:

Cowboys
Pats
Skins (really moved up since I stopped caring about other sports and leagues)
Duke basketball
Yankees (would be 2nd if I cared more about baseball)
FSU football
Lakers
UF football
Man U
Real Madrid

Then I'd say teams with certain players in NBA.. like warriors recently.. then heat when they had the big 3.. hated the rockets in 90s (was a barkley fan and they took them out in back to back years).. was never a bron fan til he became the lesser of evils

Don't really hate the Dolphins, but hate the fans they got down here in the Bahamas.. also we get a ton of bandwagon jumpers down here and I hate that shhh sooo

Also saw bama mentioned above.. I strongly dislike bama.. but I hate those 'SEC fans' who cheer for rivals because of conference.. also hate OSU football

Last edited:
Yeah I don't think people necessarily hate Bama, they hate Nick Saban and Bama's success. Like @kdslittlebro said, they're the flavor of the month. When Saban retires, you guys won't hate Bama anymore.

On the other hand, I will always hate Ohio State, Florida, and FSU no matter who is coaching them them or how bad they are. Same thing goes for all the other teams on my list (except the Cavs who kdslilbro made me realize I only have a temporary hate for).

If you have met people from Alabama you would hate Alabama.

I wouldn't go this far.. same could be said about gainesville, talle, Tennessee and a fair amount of Georgia.. also got a bit of that in Tampa and other parts of Florida

Never been to Mississippi, Kentucky and Arkansas and doubt I ever will, but get where I'm going with the above?

:nerd:

I wouldn't go this far.. same could be said about gainesville, talle, Tennessee and a fair amount of Georgia.. also got a bit of that in Tampa and other parts of Florida

Never been to Mississippi, Kentucky and Arkansas and doubt I ever will, but get where I'm going with the above?

:nerd:

Naw bama is special. You have no idea :lol:

Went to high school in Jacksonville.. been to bama couple times

Atlanta is like the extreme of the south to me, but it epitomizes it.. you have Atlanta which is awesome and then you have the rest of georgia

I don't think bama is really THAT different from gainesville, Tallahassee or even jax

I wouldn't want to live in any of em.. but I wouldn't look at them the same way as I do Mississippi.. or I'd avoid certain parts in those places as I would certain parts of Florida and texas

Most hated:
LeBron
All Georgia based sports teams
Patriots

Crazy y'all are talking about the South, I was born & raised in Georgia, currently live in Alabama, and always in Jacksonville..... and none of them are remotely the same :lol:

Alabama's culture and government is still in 1917 and I can't wait until I move

Most hated:
LeBron
All Georgia based sports teams
Patriots

Crazy y'all are talking about the South, I was born & raised in Georgia, currently live in Alabama, and always in Jacksonville..... and none of them are remotely the same :lol:

Alabama's culture and government is still in 1917 and I can't wait until I move

What part of bama you in? :nerd: im in florence :smh:

Most hated [emoji]128064[/emoji]

1.New Orleans Saints (seriously **** that team and anyone who roots for them)
2.Manchester United
3. Celtics
4. Paul Pierce

Honary/just look at you sideways but not hate: Lakers, Cowboys Yankees to an extent because of those "My Yankees My Lakers My Cowboys" type of dudes

Last edited:
Vikings and Blackhawks. Bears too I guess.

Honestly though when I think about it i probably spend the most time annoyed by our own fans lol

I'm def going to an NFL game this season and I'm wearing a Kaepernick jersey and sitting during the anthem. I dare someone to say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom