2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*

Couldn't y'all just look the work up? :lol:

Hits eh? We just accept hits as a thing but use no context now? No actual value to said hits?

Ichiro bats leadoff, and only leadoff because he demands his 750+ plate appearances so he can slap grounders to short and beat them out for "hits".

Tony Gwynn's fat *** slaps to short he's out by 10 feet.

This somehow makes Ichiro a great "hitter".

The guy with the most singles, damn near all of them grounders he beats out. That don't make you a great hitter, it makes you fast.

Trout been in the league like 5 years, he has almost as many extra base hits as Ichiro. This great "hitter" don't have many doubles, triples, or home runs, yet, 750-800 plate appearances a year. :nerd:

Oh but he gets those singles tho. Yeah, he def gets them singles (grounders to short)

Pujols, Gwynn, Molitor, Babe Ruth, Pete Rose, Ted Williams, those are great hitters.

Ichiro is a single slapper that hits .260 if he's a tenth of a second slower.

The "great" hitter that won't bat third, won't drive in runs, won't hit for extra bases despite his teams asking him to try. Nope, has to be leadoff. Gotta get those PA's.

"Hits" tho.
Thats the dumbiest thing i have ever read. So mayweather thrash to because all he can do is dodge punches? Nolan ryan trash to casue he only had a fastball. Oh reggie miller to because all he could do is shoot.

Last edited:
*sigh*

Hits eh? We just accept hits as a thing but use no context now? No actual value to said hits?

Ichiro bats leadoff, and only leadoff because he demands his 750+ plate appearances so he can slap grounders to short and beat them out for "hits".

The guy with the most singles, damn near all of them grounders he beats out. That don't make you a great hitter, it makes you fast.

Trout been in the league like 5 years, he has almost as many extra base hits as Ichiro. This great "hitter" don't have many doubles, triples, or home runs, yet, 750-800 plate appearances a year. :nerd:

Oh but he gets those singles tho. Yeah, he def gets them singles (grounders to short)

Pujols, Gwynn, Molitor, Babe Ruth, Pete Rose, Ted Williams, those are great hitters.

The "great" hitter that won't bat third, won't drive in runs, won't hit for extra bases despite his teams asking him to try. Nope, has to be leadoff. Gotta get those PA's.

"Hits" tho.
Thats the dumbiest thing i have ever read. So mayweather thrash to because all he can do is dodge punches? Nolan ryan trash to casue he only had a fastball. Oh reggie miller to because all he could do is shoot.

Dawg these are awful comparisons to the point he's trying to make lmao sit this one out champ

Last edited:
DSA, how you hate Messi?

i dunno...just always annoyed me. little ****** BA. plus he plays for Barca who i can't stand :lol:

CR7 >

cr7 :nthat:

Get that Ortiz praise out of my thread. Dude is a cheater and hasn't been scolded for it.

CR7/Messi debate is ageless, but I think gun to my head I'm going Cris.

Big papi > macbk

hideki matsui > PEDpi

Like how can you hate the bills we have be trash for 20 years. All we good for is a good laugh and great wings. :lol:

anyone planning on changing their sn? :nerd:

thinking about it :nerd:

maybe I will go back to Areyouin729

it's been almost 8 years since I lost the bet

incubus :nthat:

after a few listens, i rate 8 ahead of light grenades and innw. its a solid album. seeing them this summer too :smokin

in 4 the hate off.

CP needs to be involved.

y'all know old people hate damn near everything.

Ichiro gotta be top 3 on his list :lol:

ichiro is that dude.

How the hell can you hate ichiro?

not sure if he HATES ichiro...but he considers him VASTLY overrated. that's probably more accurate as far as how CP feels about him

hes a cubs fan. cant trust his opinion.

btw...what's this changing screen name talk?

There used to be legit hate between every team in the AFC East, now we've just become united in our hate for New England.

giphy.gif

btw...what's this changing screen name talk?

Yeah nicholas explain. Do I make my return to bkmac :nerd:

NT is changing platforms in the coming weeks. meth is giving everyone a one time option to change username.

*sigh*

"Hits" tho.

:rofl: at hits though. you have got to be kidding me with that assessment. dude is one of the greatest players of all time. hes not a power hitter but lets knock him for getting hits and being fast :lol:

I just drunkingly paid $300 for this at a charity auction and I'm not even mad
View media item 2475076

send me half of that pic :nerd: the mario side :nerd:

No. Brand names mean something, Nicky. Consumers rely on them to know what they're getting. They know the company isn't going to try to fool them with an inferior product. They buy a Ford, they know they're gonna get a Ford. Not a ******* Datsun. Trey Bantz Trey Bantz : that's a brand name; like Pepsi, that's a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it.

Last edited:

No. Brand names mean something, Nicky. Consumers rely on them to know what they're getting. They know the company isn't going to try to fool them with an inferior product. They buy a Ford, they know they're gonna get a Ford. Not a ******* Datsun. Trey Bantz Trey Bantz : that's a brand name; like Pepsi, that's a brand name. I stand behind it, I guarantee it.

all of this

not worth changing names unless you got a trash product like....nevermind :lol:

qWbPq6.gif

Yeah, that signed Punch-Out picture is awesome. Did it come with a certificate of authenticity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom