2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can't wait for football season to start

magic-johnson-winner-1.jpg

*sigh*

Couldn't y'all just look the work up? :lol:

Hits eh? We just accept hits as a thing but use no context now? No actual value to said hits?

Ichiro bats leadoff, and only leadoff because he demands his 750+ plate appearances so he can slap grounders to short and beat them out for "hits".

Tony Gwynn's fat *** slaps to short he's out by 10 feet.

This somehow makes Ichiro a great "hitter".

The guy with the most singles, damn near all of them grounders he beats out. That don't make you a great hitter, it makes you fast.

Trout been in the league like 5 years, he has almost as many extra base hits as Ichiro. This great "hitter" don't have many doubles, triples, or home runs, yet, 750-800 plate appearances a year. :nerd:

Oh but he gets those singles tho. Yeah, he def gets them singles (grounders to short)

Pujols, Gwynn, Molitor, Babe Ruth, Pete Rose, Ted Williams, those are great hitters.

Ichiro is a single slapper that hits .260 if he's a tenth of a second slower.

The "great" hitter that won't bat third, won't drive in runs, won't hit for extra bases despite his teams asking him to try. Nope, has to be leadoff. Gotta get those PA's.

"Hits" tho.

I will not tolerate these blasphemous statements about Marlins legend Ichiro Suzuki

View media item 2475205

Last edited:
I'm right here in SF now, DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you want these hands at the Golden Gate Bridge?

Damn wish I knew you were in town, bruh. I stayed down in the South Bay tonight and went to a coworker's get together. What you in town for? Would have come up to the city and bought you a couple rounds though had I known.

and then I would have delivered you these hands and kicked your BA from the wharf to the rock :nerd:

I'm right here in SF now, DeadsetAce DeadsetAce you want these hands at the Golden Gate Bridge?

Damn wish I knew you were in town, bruh. I stayed down in the South Bay tonight and went to a coworker's get together. What you in town for? Would have come up to the city and bought you a couple rounds though had I known.

and then I would have delivered you these hands and kicked your BA from the wharf to the rock :nerd:
:rofl:
I'm around Daly City/San Mateo area
Just visiting friends and family so my schedule real packdd for a short three day trip
Then back to slaving away at work for the next couple months :frown:

Last edited:
I love Carr, but he's gotta get there first.

We really need an NT, NFL thread summit

Last edited:
I love Carr, but he's gotta get there first.

We really need an NT, NFL thread summit

every person in the world except pete carroll on that night would of gave marshawn the ball. every single person in the world. you dont have to get there to make that statement. pete carroll cost the seahawks a superbowl and gave another ring to the cheatriots. dumbest play in superbowl history.

Last edited:
Only other person who wouldve done the same would be Kyle Shanahan xcept he wouldnt have even had Russ out there with no RB to make sure he couldnt audible to a run

:rofl:
I'm around Daly City/San Mateo area
Just visiting friends and family so my schedule real packdd for a short three day trip
Then back to slaving away at work for the next couple months :frown:

:lol: enjoy, man.

you work in public accounting right? are you an auditor? you referring to "busy season" coming up in a couple months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom