2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cause Ortiz exposed Mariano multiple times and made Little Dicky Nicky's BA cry in 2004

Hey im a yankees fan but papi Wakefield and manny get a pass from me. No dams given. The rest of the redsox and all of boston can eat a **** tho.

You not a Yankees fan if you **** with that fat tub of cheating ****. **** David Ortiz, he's overrated and a *****. **** him.

Manny is from Harlem so he'll always get love.

What's up with Trey getting my name??? I'm tempted to outdo him with the hate list but I'm feeling a little lazy son. We could do a hate off.....

You not a Yankees fan if you **** with that fat tub of cheating ****. **** David Ortiz, he's overrated and a *****. **** him.

Manny is from Harlem so he'll always get love.

What's up with Trey getting my name??? I'm tempted to outdo him with the hate list but I'm feeling a little lazy son. We could do a hate off.....

Papi smash your girl? Why you so mad?

anyone planning on changing their sn? :nerd:

giphy.gif

10x gold glove winner

3x silver slugger

2x batting champion 

10x all star

1 MVP

career batting average of .312

508 stolen bases

could possibly retire top 20 in hits.

yea, he's overrated alright 
laugh.gif

*sigh*

Couldn't y'all just look the work up? :lol:

Hits eh? We just accept hits as a thing but use no context now? No actual value to said hits?

Ichiro bats leadoff, and only leadoff because he demands his 750+ plate appearances so he can slap grounders to short and beat them out for "hits".

Tony Gwynn's fat *** slaps to short he's out by 10 feet.

This somehow makes Ichiro a great "hitter".

The guy with the most singles, damn near all of them grounders he beats out. That don't make you a great hitter, it makes you fast.

Trout been in the league like 5 years, he has almost as many extra base hits as Ichiro. This great "hitter" don't have many doubles, triples, or home runs, yet, 750-800 plate appearances a year. :nerd:

Oh but he gets those singles tho. Yeah, he def gets them singles (grounders to short)

Pujols, Gwynn, Molitor, Babe Ruth, Pete Rose, Ted Williams, those are great hitters.

Ichiro is a single slapper that hits .260 if he's a tenth of a second slower.

The "great" hitter that won't bat third, won't drive in runs, won't hit for extra bases despite his teams asking him to try. Nope, has to be leadoff. Gotta get those PA's.

"Hits" tho.

*sigh*

Couldn't y'all just look the work up?
laugh.gif

Hits eh? We just accept hits as a thing but use no context now? No actual value to said hits?

Ichiro bats leadoff, and only leadoff because he demands his 750+ plate appearances so he can slap grounders to short and beat them out for "hits".

Tony Gwynn's fat *** slaps to short he's out by 10 feet.

This somehow makes Ichiro a great "hitter".

The guy with the most singles, damn near all of them grounders he beats out. That don't make you a great hitter, it makes you fast.

Trout been in the league like 5 years, he has almost as many extra base hits as Ichiro. This great "hitter" don't have many doubles, triples, or home runs, yet, 750-800 plate appearances a year.
nerd.gif

Oh but he gets those singles tho. Yeah, he def gets them singles (grounders to short)

Pujols, Gwynn, Molitor, Babe Ruth, Pete Rose, Ted Williams, those are great hitters.

Ichiro is a single slapper that hits .260 if he's a tenth of a second slower.

The "great" hitter that won't bat third, won't drive in runs, won't hit for extra bases despite his teams asking him to try. Nope, has to be leadoff. Gotta get those PA's.

"Hits" tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom