2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like fake undertaker, fake razor Ramon, and fake diesel byke.

giphy.gif

Sorry guys but the real Collector is locked up. He's handed the reigns over to me to update his status. He says all 31 teams except Washington is cotton candy soft. Especially the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles. HTTR

Also wanted to get a message to some DC guy about a bet. Said bet will be paid upon his release and return proper. Hopefully sooner then later.

How long's he in for?

We got lawyers in this thread, get them his case file. :lol:

Sorry guys but the real Collector is locked up. He's handed the reigns over to me to update his status. He says all 31 teams except Washington is cotton candy soft. Especially the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles. HTTR

Also wanted to get a message to some DC guy about a bet. Said bet will be paid upon his release and return proper. Hopefully sooner then later.

Get back safe homie 

stay safe and see you back here soon i hope

BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY! HES BACK!

THE COLLECTOR HAS RISEN FROM THE ASHES OF THE DEAD!

TO TAKE ON STILLIN, IATT, BALLERIFIC, AND STAXX IN THE NFC EAST HELL IN THE CELL!! THIS SUNDAY NIGHT! AT SUMMERSLAM!

:wow:

Printing up the "FREE MY ***** COLLECTOR" tall tees as we speak

You know tall tees are back? Seen them in a few stores now. Calling them Long Tees now. Joints are still a disgrace.

Sad to hear about my guy Collector. Was hype as hell to see him back. Hope he gets out soon.

Hey hon, I'm assuming you're his lady. He lied to you. Giants are the furthest team from cotton candy soft. Now Kirk Cousins is the face of a candy ***. No homo

Last edited:

Printing up the "FREE MY ***** COLLECTOR" tall tees as we speak
You know tall tees are back? Seen them in a few stores now. Calling them Long Tees now. Joints are still a disgrace.

Sad to hear about my guy Collector. Was hype as hell to see him back. Hope he gets out soon.

Hey hon, I'm assuming you're his lady. He lied to you. Giants are the furthest team from cotton candy soft. Now Kirk Cousins is the face of a candy ***. No homo
I thought I was doin it with tall tees in HS 

**** was I thinking? 

son must've got bagged up for some **** he did on st pattys day.

If one of y'all has the free time, you could look up the arrest record..

How do we know for certain that Collector is having someone post for him. What if it's him and he's doing this to avoid his bets :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom