2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though,what's up with TC?? Kinda doubt he'd hand over his account to his boy if he was locked up :lol:

C CP1708

View media item 2477228
:nerd:

How's the Fins OL looking this year? Might be that time dude finally takes that next step...

Last edited:

OKC not winning a damn thing unless they get lucky and find crazy good talent in the draft.
Word is dude's about to sign a 5 year hostage deal extension with those scrubs
mean.gif
smh.

I guess harden and russ can just battle back and forth for MVP's for the rest of their primes. 

Houston is actually a viable destination for good players tho, so maybe the rockets could potentially land someone in FA.

Russ and OKC are just stuck, 3 headed ghidra in the bay, SA will always be competitive with kawhi, Lakers getting somewhat better, wolves will emerge when their talent matures, Pelicans with the best front court in the league... etc

I understand Russ sticking it out with the team that drafted him. That's honorable as hell, and in this era of the NBA, loyalty doesn't mean ****. But I wouldn't be mad at him if he tried to better his chances of winning a ring. 

OKC not winning a damn thing unless they get lucky and find crazy good talent in the draft.
How many teams are?
bucks scored big with brogon and khris middleton

denver has an emerging big in Jokic

Lakers love clarkson

Bogdanovic is a solid wing. 

Whiteside. Isaiah thomas ( somewhat of an outlier because of his height)

Draymond

Just some dudes who were late picks that have exceeded expectations. I'm sure there's more guys, I'm just naming the ones I know off the top.

Seriously though,what's up with TC?? Kinda doubt he'd hand over his account to his boy if he was locked up :lol:

C CP1708

View media item 2477228

How's the Fins OL looking this year? Might be that time dude finally takes that next step...

Guards are gonna be terrible, and Pouncey can barely walk, other than that, OL is great. :lol:

They need Tunsil to be a beast at LT, that would help, but Bushrod and I don't even know who the LG is are gonna cause great concern for us all year. Hoping Gase can scheme things to protect them as a weakness.

Y'all think Gronk really wrote those jokes?

I thought the comedians/writers they work with likely did, like all roasts

I have not listened to the jokes yet BUT if they are clever there is no way Gronk wrote em. We talking bout the dude that giggled when a reporter said 69 that dude got a 4th grade sense of humor

:rofl: :rofl:

C CP1708

View media item 2477228

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz
@finnns2003

We're going to win the AFC East

Must be 2 AFC East's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom