2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We gotta hear this story.. no way it's topping what most of us are assuming..

actually I take that back, we'll probably underestimate the whole thing..

Man.. damn shame.. tell him keep his head up, we'll be here

I'm just trying to imagine the conversation where @The Collector is telling his people to get online and update his status :lol:

*conversation nears its end*

TC's boy: word I'll take of all that for you, anything else?

TC: yeah, here's my NT login info, go to the NFL offseason thread and tell those boys I'm aight

TC's boy: View media item 2476843

And don't cut them NFC East boys no slack

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry guys but the real Collector is locked up. He's handed the reigns over to me to update his status. He says all 31 teams except Washington is cotton candy soft. Especially the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles. HTTR

Also wanted to get a message to some DC guy about a bet. Said bet will be paid upon his release and return proper. Hopefully sooner then later.

Ace+Ventura+3.gif

Something seems fishy.

Sorry guys but the real Collector is locked up. He's handed the reigns over to me to update his status. He says all 31 teams except Washington is cotton candy soft. Especially the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles. HTTR

Also wanted to get a message to some DC guy about a bet. Said bet will be paid upon his release and return proper. Hopefully sooner then later.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

von voted #2 in the nfl [emoji]129300[/emoji] not bad. list is usually buns and proves as such since asterisks boy is #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom