2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though,what's up with TC?? Kinda doubt he'd hand over his account to his boy if he was locked up :lol:

C CP1708

View media item 2477228
:nerd:

How's the Fins OL looking this year? Might be that time dude finally takes that next step...

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz
@finnns2003

We're going to win the AFC East

One of these years......

Agreed.

Retro already hit me on Twitter with that helmet dude gettin married, not I.

lavar.0.gif

OKC not winning a damn thing unless they get lucky and find crazy good talent in the draft.
How many teams are?
bucks scored big with brogon and khris middleton

denver has an emerging big in Jokic

Lakers love clarkson

Bogdanovic is a solid wing. 

Whiteside. Isaiah thomas ( somewhat of an outlier because of his height)

Draymond

Just some dudes who were late picks that have exceeded expectations. I'm sure there's more guys, I'm just naming the ones I know off the top.
how many teams are "winning a damn thing"?

TAMPA, Fla. -- Former NFL quarterback Vince Young took a shot at Tampa Bay Buccaneers backup Ryan Fitzpatrick when questioning why some quarterbacks have continued to get opportunities in the NFL and he hasn't.

"I'd see a quarterback and be like, 'Dude is garbage, and I'm over here in the kitchen cooking turkey necks!?'" Young told Sports Illustrated.

"I hate to name-drop, but [Ryan] Fitzpatrick is still playing!? He leads the league in interceptions, and he's still ******* getting paid? I mean, what the **** is going on?"

Last edited:

TAMPA, Fla. -- Former NFL quarterback Vince Young took a shot at Tampa Bay Buccaneers backup Ryan Fitzpatrick when questioning why some quarterbacks have continued to get opportunities in the NFL and he hasn't.

"I'd see a quarterback and be like, 'Dude is garbage, and I'm over here in the kitchen cooking turkey necks!?'" Young told Sports Illustrated.

"I hate to name-drop, but [Ryan] Fitzpatrick is still playing!? He leads the league in interceptions, and he's still ******* getting paid? I mean, what the **** is going on?"
Vince ain't lying doe....

Vince ain't lying doe....

based on what? :lol:

vince young is just as much trash at *****patrick

Last edited:
Say what you want about Vince, but his football resume, both college AND NFL is better than Fitztragic's

college sure. what'd he do in the NFL?

man that rose bowl game though...my favorite CFB game of all time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom