2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more yeezys? :nerd:

only Yeezy's I ever bought was to sell :lol:

I been off shoes for a couple months now. Since the baby gravy Yeezys I believe. It's been nice, but all that good will on my wallet is getting wiped out by furniture and appliances :smh: and dumb **** I don't need :lol:

I hear ya man, when I moved into my first place solo, I spent so much damn coin on **** :x

I got sick 1st semester and just stayed at my place and watched the entire season 1 in a day.

John franklin swore he was nice, dude got an offer from one game, but he would always get washed by that white boy in the QB battles 
laugh.gif

D-lineman telling a school he was too good them was mad funny too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I got sick 1st semester and just stayed at my place and watched the entire season 1 in a day.

John franklin swore he was nice, dude got an offer from one game, but he would always get washed by that white boy in the QB battles :lol:  

I thought that at first but then I held out hope that it was just Netflix editing :lol:

John franklin swore he was nice, dude got an offer from one game, but he would always get washed by that white boy in the QB battles 
laugh.gif

I thought that at first but then I held out hope that it was just Netflix editing
laugh.gif
Him switching to WR this past spring just shows how bad he was.

Auburn hasn't had a good QB since Jason Campbell.

No more yeezys?
nerd.gif
only Yeezy's I ever bought was to sell
laugh.gif
chris lying bruh.

y'all see his IG alphet pics.

rockin' **** like this

Last edited:
Auburn ain't had a good QB since Jason Campbell?

So we just gon act like my man didn't walk off Patrick Peterson?

Tried to buy that Fila sweatshirt and hoody last year. **** was $80 in every store. I'm never paying $80 for a hoody or sweatshirt, especially Fila. All my Filas were $40 or less. FOH

I wanted the hoody after I saw the sweatshirt in person. **** looked and felt like a wetsuit or whatever they go scuba diving in. **** was trash.

View media item 2485822

Last edited:
i cannot imagine having a team so bad that i would cape harder for my wife's team than my own team. i feel for you, @Chester McFloppy. i really do. come up to PDX Saturday. i'll buy you a couple rounds. promise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom