2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not buying this either. The fact that he gave his homie his log-in info was strange, but I guess I understand that he wanted to update us on his status so it could've been slightly believable. But now we're supposed to believe that he has his boy showing him posts and asking how to respond? Yeah, no. Sorry, no one does that.

Last edited:
@TheCollector I'm disappointed my buddy was this dumb too, but I hope he learned his lesson to not fall in love easily. Number one rule in the game homie.

As a Hawks fan I hope Kap joins a team soon. Is consensus here he'll get picked up by training camp, during preseason or during the season when a qb inevitably gets injured? If I was betting I'd say during preseason.

2aewl11.gif

Collector ain't doing time for those charges. Post his name and give us the jail he's currently being held. We can look him up in the system if he's really in jail. If Collector was really locked up I think the last thing on his mind would be having someone post on NT for him. The NT detectives need to investigate This stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom