2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
better father than the N_ on the right.

I for one am not buying TC's act.
Collector wanted me to post this for the non believers. Here are the charges. He's legitimately in jail.
giphy.webp

laugh.gif

forreal tho

Collector ain't doing time for those charges. Post his name and give us the jail he's currently being held. We can look him up in the system if he's really in jail. If Collector was really locked up I think the last thing on his mind would be having someone post on NT for him. The NT detectives need to investigate This stuff.

Depending on his record, he can definitely do months or even years for that.

I think NT is always on his mind. I think he would give his info to someone. He loves NT the way Dwight loved Dunder Mifflin.

If he's avoiding bets, why come back at all? He knows he's gonna lose them. Should just leave until after football.

"Driving vehicle while so impaired by drugs cannot drive safely"

Is that an actual citation?

:rofl:

Collector ain't doing time for those charges. Post his name and give us the jail he's currently being held. We can look him up in the system if he's really in jail. If Collector was really locked up I think the last thing on his mind would be having someone post on NT for him. The NT detectives need to investigate This stuff.

Depending on his record, he can definitely do months or even years for that.

I think NT is always on his mind. I think he would give his info to someone. He loves NT the way Dwight loved Dunder Mifflin.

If he's avoiding bets, why come back at all? He knows he's gonna lose them. Should just leave until after football.
Hasn't Collector also paid back previous bets? He's a man of his word.

Collector was lit on the Natty driving lol. I'm surprised I don't have charges like that, I used to STAY driving lit.

I definitely believe Collector.
It would be stupid for him to come back during football season for all the bets.
He's also paid all of his bets previously.
If it were ANYONE but Collector, I think NT would be the last thing on our mind but this is Collector.

Last edited:
There are no streetlights and most roads are gravel where TC lives

Yo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I thought he lived in PG?

If I was in the joint for a couple of months, I would definitely make sure my situation is correct first and then have a homeboy post on NT to let everyone know I'm good.

And I don't even like y'all ugly MFers like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom