2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonalds got the best nuggets tho

Better than Wendys???

usure.png

I haven't had McDonald's, Burger King or Wendy's in YEARS. Only "fast food" I eat is Chick-fil-A and Zaxbys.

Wendy's got this new mozzarella grilled chick sammich, that joint is fire and it's good for the gains.

I feel awkward giving my office controller receipts for my Uber's in hopes I can have them written off as expenses because they were work related for an expo we having coming up this weekend. Should I just give her to them?

Wendy's got this new mozzarella grilled chick sammich, that joint is fire and it's good for the gains.

Just googled, was gonna get a sushi burrito for lunch but I'm gonna try this

I want to try a sushi burrito but the seaweed being on the outside has me turned off :x

I feel awkward giving my office controller receipts for my Uber's in hopes I can have them written off as expenses because they were work related for an expo we having coming up this weekend. Should I just give her to them?
I want to try a sushi burrito but the seaweed being on the outside has me turned off :x

def give her those Uber receipts, don't take an L on those

sushi burrito is so damn good, it's basically a huge sushi roll that isn't cut

def give her those Uber receipts, don't take an L on those

sushi burrito is so damn good, it's basically a huge sushi roll that isn't cut

Yeah I'm gonna give her the receipts. I only feel awkward because I've been here 3 months :lol: .

I hate when I order rolls not realizing the sushi is on the outside and not covered in rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom