2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have that in the states rola.

Bojangles> zaxbys>Wendy's> Chick-fil-A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mcdonalds

Bojangles over Zaxbys and Wendy's over Chick-fil-A? What kind of blasphemy is this? The Wings n Things combo from Zaxbys is the GOAT of all fast food meals. The chicken supremes combo from Bojangles with fries and that amazing biscuit and their sweet tea with crack sprinkled in it is probably second though.

Last edited:
Sushi
sick.gif
Sushi all day fam

Hardly ever eat fast food like that nowadays but Harveys >>> all of this other crap being mentioned :lol:

I don't mean Hardees btw

I do love me a good old baconator from Wendy's though :smokin

Harvey's :lol:

Went there in Montreal w/ my dad back in the day. He spilled his drink all over some woman and she cursed him out in French. Only thing I remember about that trip from when I was kid.

Wendy's ain't been **** since Big Dave died. The burgers are smaller than Steak N Shake burgers now

I only ever get the jr bacon cheese burger and nuggets from Wendy's, but I don't go that often because it's right outside military housing and the lines are long as hell.

I only ever get the jr bacon cheese burger and nuggets from Wendy's, but I don't go that often because it's right outside military housing and the lines are long as hell.

Word. Jr Bacon, nuggets and fries is all I ever get from Wendy's.

If you really wanna **** yo life up go for two 4 for 4's one chicken BLT one regular BLT one strawberry lemonade one blackberry lemonade AND one extra six piece nugget 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom