2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ vegan diet being a concern

Anything to keep moving the goalposts...

Kaep was on the same diet last year and didn't get hurt all season without a full offseason :lol:

The 2nd GOAT TE, Tony G, even credited his vegan diet for extending his career

Last edited:
All you hipsters with the McDonalds hate. SMH

Burger King is BY FAR the worse fast food joint of the major chains.

Hardly ever eat fast food like that nowadays but Harveys >>> all of this other crap being mentioned :lol:

I don't mean Hardees btw

I do love me a good old baconator from Wendy's though :smokin

Last edited:
the whopper is king as far as true fast food beef burgers (mcd, wendy, bk, etc)

no counting five guys or in n out in that

We don't have that in the states rola.

Bojangles> zaxbys>Wendy's> Chick-fil-A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mcdonalds

Chase Daniel has thrown 1 TD pass in his career & has almost $20M in his pocket

My dream job.. actually probably end of an NBA bench

Mine is to be a starting pitcher. Way up there as highest paid athletes, play 1 of every 5 games on a set schedule. So you can do whatever the hell you want for the entire week without anything to worry about. They just about get paid millions to chill for a living and shoot the **** with your pals front row.

Last edited:
If I want a burger I'm going to the local spot All American by me

1/4 pounder with cheese, fries & a drink for under $10 :pimp:

Last edited:
We don't have that in the states rola.

Bojangles> zaxbys>Wendy's> Chick-fil-A>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mcdonalds

I've seen one or 2 in upstate NY but yea it's mostly over here :lol:. It's like subway for burgers but way better, you get to choose whatever you want on it and it's made fresh right in front of you :smokin

I've heard so much hype about Zaxby's that I'm making it a mission to try it next time I'm down South :lol:

Last edited:

Greg Hamilton · Coral Gables, Florida
It's really mind blowing ...... gays completely acceptable, same sex marriage not a problem, transgenders welcome to the armed forces, "BUT" heterosexuals consenting to pleasure for dollars, that in 2017 still a problem. The sound of "triple standard is deafening"

Taco Bell and White Castle are both places you know can't be good for you but it can hit that savage "I'm not sure it's real food" spot you need to be hit once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom