2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like new NT

We have a lot of contrarians on the site so lack of constructive criticism will be given lol

I love what Chance stands for but his music isn't for me.
I really don't see the hype with Jay-z anymore
I haven't liked an album since American Gangster
And 4:44 was boring
Also YG > half the artists being named. Especially the ones from Atlanta

Agree with everything except the 4:44 slander. Album was fire.
But KDot/Nipsey/YG/>>>>>

Still only heard OJ and snippets of a couple other songs. If it hits Spotify I'll be on it, otherwise I'm not pressed to listen to new music like I used to be, unless I get put on

Last edited:
Anybody else have a random article notification? I just marked it read, but I don't ever look at articles on here

The most random music artist that I turned out to really like their album is Post Malone. Every song on his CD is a banger. I thought I would hate his homeless looking *** but he can make some music.

A. Have you listened to the album?

B. Do you ever post anything that's not racially motivated? Swear you didn't used to post anything like that just a year or two ago.
Where did Baller imply anything about Post Malone based on race? :nerd:

Dabbing pizza grease with a napkin is beta male ****. Right with ya VA.

Yea, lemme guess, baller didn't care about racial issues until kaep brought it up huh.

*eyeroll.emoji

I hate everything.

I've been told for years in here and everywhere on NT that I make everything about race and play the race card too much. Blah blah, ain't **** changed. We don't need to have this discussion though, I'm good. Relaxing to some Aaron Hall on my way home.

Just like you can count on a broken clock to tell the time twice a day, you can count on NT to make anything a race topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom