2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the responses guys, I've seen that word thrown around a lot lately so I was curious.

Em is definitely one of the best ever. Personally, I like his hits, but I've never banged him heavy.

Yeah content wise, I can't put him in my top 5 but skills wise, Em can't be denied.
Not many guys can go toe to toe with Jay on a track like Renegade.

Good music is good music

When I listen to that Post Malone CD I try to just forget it's a homeless looking dude with a grill who acts half brain dead in his interviews

He's also not a rapper, he's basically a singer...for those that are just looking at his image thinking he's the new Paul Wall or some ****

Off the top Em, Paul Wall, Action Bronson, Mac Miller, Lil Dicky (though I don't rock with all their music) are all dudes that represent the culture right. Hell Lil Dicky could probably be an actual comedian but he takes the craft seriously and pays homage.

Off the top Em, Paul Wall, Action Bronson, Mac Miller, Lil Dicky (though I don't rock with all their music) are all dudes that represent the culture right. Hell Lil Dicky could probably be an actual comedian but he takes the craft seriously and pays homage.

I thought he was a comedian lmao never heard his music though except Save That Money

Definitely peep his album.
Love his sports metaphors. He's corny at times, but for the most part he's just a funny guy that can rap.

No problem.

Post Malone is a dude that was doing some corny country music not too long ago then he jumped on the current melodic wave that's hot in hip hop. Got some cornrolls, gold teeth looking a clown to get some attention.

post-malone-covers-bob-dylan-in-520x293.jpg

post-malone.jpg

And it's no surprise that Buc Em likes him.
No problem.

Post Malone is a dude that was doing some corny country music not too long ago then he jumped on the current melodic wave that's hot in hip hop. Got some cornrolls, gold teeth looking a clown to get some attention.

post-malone-covers-bob-dylan-in-520x293.jpg

post-malone.jpg

And it's no surprise that Buc Em likes him.

I'm sorry I've never heard that term before but thanks for asking. I always thought he was just some corny dude who ended up making a hip hop song for fun and it blew up so he took advantage of it. Which I don't see a problem with personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom