2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Baller imply anything about Post Malone based on race? :nerd:

You know damn well where he was going with it if you've ever read some of his posts

A. **** no

B. I post the same **** I posted years ago. Nothing has changed.

Then where were you going with your comment if you haven't even gave it a chance? I thought it would be straight trash and that I'd hate him just off the way he looks and acts too before I actually gave it a chance.

Nah dawg
You interpreted it as a racial dig
I see that as a dig at your music taste

Nah dawg

I never post in the music forum and can't remember another time I've even spoke about my music taste in this thread for any of you to know what I like to begin with

We could be talking about which Oreos we like better and if I said I liked the Double Stuffed instead of the regular Ballerific would poke his head in the thread and be like "bet that's because there's more white in it"

Nah dawg

I never post in the music forum and can't remember another time I've even spoke about my music taste in this thread for any of you to know what I like to begin with

We could be talking about which Oreos we like better and if I said I liked the Double Stuffed instead of the regular Ballerific would poke his head in the thread and be like "bet that's because there's more white in it"
For a guy who isn't into political correctness, you seem pretty triggered by Post Malone slander.

I have zero interest in Post Malone. I've heard two songs and they're not for me. I've seen interviews with him and I'm cool. White guy with braids and a grill, yeah I'm good G. I'm not a fan of this hybrid rap or mumble rap we're going through right now.

I gotta look at this map and see what states I share hate with.

DC hates the idea that everyone has a soul mate.

Not really surprised, most people I met while living there were uninteresting careerists who seemed miserable deep down.

Also on the state of Rap as far as whats getting the most spin on the radio and in the clubs it feels like we going through a "punk rock" stage in the game right now. I mess with it for what it is fun songs but they not the best quality obviously.

But there is still good and even great dudes out there holding it down that much is for sure.

Post Malone looks like he is half dead already

speaking of white rappers, I would never know this was Bubba Spraxxx if I was at this wedding
b3qzup.png

You can rep someone then unrep them it almost counts as a neg

Hahahahahahaha

Bubba Sparxxx looks like a sick Channing Tatum.

Dogs, you gotta get that video out of your signature. Not trying to load that **** on my phone all the time.

And yeah probably 70% of NY hates Times Square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom