2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issues with the knife and fork, especially if you're eating at a higher end Italian restaurant.

I get that, I mean like you rolling up to a regular old joint and folks like this dip**** eating their pizza like this...

909lc3.jpg

Times Square is a tourist hellhole

Same thing with Ocean Drive down here in Miami

I learned that first hand in May. Ate at Larios on the Beach (good meal) and couldn't wait to finish and get back to Collins Ave to the hotel and quiet.

I learned that first hand in May. Ate at Larios on the Beach (good meal) and couldn't wait to finish and get back to Collins Ave to the hotel and quiet.

Next time you come let me know, I'll tell you where to go to avoid tourist traps

Next time you come let me know, I'll tell you where to go to avoid tourist traps

For sure man. My girl and I have been twice and haven't left Collins until this past trip lol. We stay on that side of South Beach. Stayed at Fontaine one year and Eden Roc this year, and ER was the way better move. FB if you want a live day, Eden was way more chill.

Anyone ever been to New Orleans? Taking my girl in October for her birthday and need some input on some must see spots/restaurants.

New Orleans is fun *** ****.
I'm drunk as **** the whole time so I couldn't tell you where to go.
It's kind of a hit and miss on Bourbon.
The strip joints on Bourbon are garbage. Girls are super trashy.
Last time I went I ended up falling asleep at the strip club.
I also accidentally threw a 20 on stage and grabbed it before anyone noticed lol.

Is Eminem considered a culture vulture by the black community? Serious question, not trying to start an argument.

For sure man. My girl and I have been twice and haven't left Collins until this past trip lol. We stay on that side of South Beach. Stayed at Fontaine one year and Eden Roc this year, and ER was the way better move. FB if you want a live day, Eden was way more chill.

My boy had an apartment in the FB and we'd always pregame there for LIV haha. You can't go wrong with either hotel though. Both are very nice and are on a great part of Miami Beach. Restaurants there are pricey though, there are better places to eat for less.

Is Eminem considered a culture vulture by the black community? Serious question, not trying to start an argument.

I can only speak for myself but I never considered em a culture vulture. He respects what its about and didn't just do it cause it was something to do for a bit. Plus he actually had skills

Culture Vulture's to me are dudes who just jump into the game for ****'s and giggles wear our culture like a get up and drop it cause they where never really about it or took it serious after they made some money off of it. Dudes like Post Malone, Miley Cyrus, Iggy etc.

Thanks for the responses guys, I've seen that word thrown around a lot lately so I was curious.

Em is definitely one of the best ever. Personally, I like his hits, but I've never banged him heavy.

My boy had an apartment in the FB and we'd always pregame there for LIV haha. You can't go wrong with either hotel though. Both are very nice and are on a great part of Miami Beach. Restaurants there are pricey though, there are better places to eat for less.

Restaurants over there do get expensive but the meals are so worth it if you're a big foodie.

Cecconis at the Soho House is easily my fav down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom