2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also thanks Ches and other Oregon folk for this great brewery

giphy.gif

Jesus anyone check this bracket genius show on espn?

Kid just now couldn't get a question about the hangover.. man how are you in college and not knowing that

Hangover franchise is vastly overrated. Like that corn fest F&F.

Hangover shoulda stopped after the first movie. The other two are hot trash.

I didn't even know there was a 3rd Hangover til it was on TBS or something a couple days ago. Seemed about as unnecessary as another Transformers movie

F&F is trash but I love it. I feel like if you were into the first two, you gotta love them all and appreciate the stupidity of the series. I watch them every time I see them on TV and I could give a **** about cars. Pure entertainment.

Hangover 2 was okay, 3 was trash. Should have left it at just one. Due Date is my ****.

Last edited:
F&F is trash but I love it. I feel like if you were into the first two, you gotta love them all and appreciate the stupidity of the series. I watch them every time I see them on TV and I could give a **** about cars. Pure entertainment.

Hangover 2 was okay, 3 was trash. Should have left it at just one. Due Date is my ****.

Agree

I'm not saying F&F is unwatchable. It's definitely corny though.

Calm down, dweebs. No one said they were bad movies -- just corny. There's really no argument to be had.

i can see that. they're just pure entertainment for me. who doesn't love the explosions and cars jumping from tower to tower in dubai?!? pure entertainment and action

you ain't going into a Fast and Furious movie thinking they are going to clean up the Oscars next winter

Calm down, dweebs. No one said they were bad movies -- just corny. There's really no argument to be had.

i can see that. they're just pure entertainment for me. who doesn't love the explosions and cars jumping from tower to tower in dubai?!? pure entertainment and action

Exactly. The dialog is abysmal, they do crazy unrealistic ****, and the acting is usually cringeworthy. But you're entertained from start to finish.

Leave tread marks all over your horse and buggy, ensure, Gone with the Wind a**es. 305K miles in my Camry, you don't wanna see me at the start line.

Tailpipe would smoke you out is why, piece of **** dyin by the minute ou'here. Lookin in my rearview like I'm bein chased by a chimney. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom