2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope solo jokes aside, does anyone even eat at Arby's? cant even remember the last time I went, high school probably.

hope solo jokes aside, does anyone even eat at Arby's? cant even remember the last time I went, high school probably.
had a few times over the past year, I only get a chicken bacon sandwich and curly fries doe

I swear Sushi is the most overrated mainstream food out there. Tried it on several occasions and I just don't get the hype.

- I can't see the Texans owners signing Kaep but that's a good fit for him. Think that would be the best move.

- Kaep is back at his weight he was two years ago. He lost weight because of the surgeries.

- Y'all can't shame one fast food and then big up another fast food. They're all trash but they're all delicious. McDonald's is the GOAT fast food. Wendy's and Chikfila are up there too.

God help whoever has friends that play fantasy football and have Hopkins and Lamar Miller next year if Kaep is the Texans starting QB

I swear Sushi is the most overrated mainstream food out there. Tried it on several occasions and I just don't get the hype.
yeah it aint for everybody

What kinds have you tried? 

I'm not even sure of the names. Some chick took me out to try some last year at some upscale spot and it wasn't that great to me. She ordered some sort of sampler with a few different kinds. I wouldn't say it's horrible but I don't get the hype at all.

yeah it aint for everybody

What kinds have you tried? 
I'm not even sure of the names. Some chick took me out to try some last year at some upscale spot and it wasn't that great to me. She ordered some sort of sampler with a few different kinds. I wouldn't say it's horrible but I don't get the hype at all.
I can dig it, I dont mess with all of it myself but I got 4-5 go to's I love

Jesus anyone check this bracket genius show on espn?

Kid just now couldn't get a question about the hangover.. man how are you in college and not knowing that

Dolphins waived Dion Jordan, man what a huge bust
did he ever even play? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom