2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DFwsdq8WsAAIKfu.jpg

Y'all gotta get rid of these insane cable bills. PlayStation Vue >>>>>>>

I only pay 45 bucks a month for cable.

I have it too, but I have to say that I find myself worrying about hitting my internet cap (thanks a ****ing lot, Comcast).

It's also about a minute behind TV broadcast, so it ruins following Twitter for me.

Didn't realize so many fans were snowflakes...

the headlines don't show that of 9k or so people that they polled, only 12% of them actually watched fewer games, and of that group 26% listed the flag protest as a reason. so like less than 300 people.

I guess that's not how clickbait works tho

my buddy swears by this

It's legit. I love it cause it's month to month so I can cancel at any time.
I have it too, but I have to say that I find myself worrying about hitting my internet cap (thanks a ****ing lot, Comcast).

It's also about a minute behind TV broadcast, so it ruins following Twitter for me.

Really? I don't have twitter so I wouldn't have ever known. Beats paying $150 though. :pimp:

the headlines don't show that of 9k or so people that they polled, only 12% of them actually watched fewer games, and of that group 26% listed the flag protest as a reason. so like less than 300 people.

I guess that's not how clickbait works tho
any surprise this came out the day news came out that kap might sign with baltimore?

Y'all gotta get rid of these insane cable bills. PlayStation Vue >>>>>>>

I only pay 45 bucks a month for cable.

The problem is these cable companies are straight monopolies.

I have TW aka Spectrum and it's the only provider.

And they sign you into these contracts and I'm paying $150 for cable and Internet for the next 8 months because 16 months ago that seemed like a deal.

And Internet alone is like $60.

Add all those subscriptions and I'm right back :sick:

I got Vue. $35 I pay and then $50 for internet. No complaints. I get all the ESPN and _Networks.

You guys are overpaying for cable....

I only got YouTube tv for $35 a month
Internet is $50 a month
Still cheaper than a whole cable package lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom