2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my comcast bill is $177/month

internet, the sports package so all the sports channels plus redzone, and then movie channels HBO, cinemax, etc.

i definitely need to look into something else.

It got all the espn, fox sports, cbs sports, and nbcsn.

Only thing it doesn't have is TNT, which may be a dealbreaker, but I don't really watch basketball that much anymore.

might check this out, my cable bill is only $85 a month now so adding this would be decent enough

:wow:that's ridiculous man.

Yea but I have no choice bc my building wont let anyone else wire up. They give kickbacks to the building for not letting anyone wire up. Owning a condo in NYC sucks. If I could I would put Directv dish on my fire escape.

Yea but I have no choice bc my building wont let anyone else wire up. They give kickbacks to the building for not letting anyone wire up. Owning a condo in NYC sucks. If I could I would put Directv dish on my fire escape.

Man, you need to absolutely switch to either PlayStation vue, sling, or youtube tv. **** it was cheaper than cable and you get the same channels

No one outside of this thread would have understood TimbsOnDaBeach. I would look like a bigger moron than I already look on here. Every other thread people know I'm always saying Hahahaha.

Nah man.. tims and NY BEEN a running joke.. also, why you allowing those who don't even know the real you to have say??!

Are you ashamed of us??!

Alright fellas I need some help.

So I got a little part time gig at a gym this summer to help balance out my unpaid internship. I work in the afternoon and into the night. There is this one BAD light skin woman that comes in, she's probably at least 32 or 33, But damn shorty is beautiful. She'll talk to me every time I scan her in, slowly we're building up convos, she's friendly and always smiles at me. Even told me she liked my honesty. She never comes in with kids, or any dude, she doesn't have a ring on her finger either, so I know she's not married; She could still have a boyfriend tho. I wanna shoot my shot, but Ive never really tried to talk to an older woman like that, and I leave for school in about 2 weeks. Plus add to the fact that I apparently look 16 (I'm 20). Never told her my age.

I figure if I do approach her, I'll do it the week I'm leaving. It just feels mad awkward trying to talk to an older woman, feels weird trying to hit on a chick when I'm at a minimum wage job anyway lol.

Should I just go Mamba mode and ask straight up for her number? I mean the least she could say is no I guess.

^ just start a legit convo with her.. if you trying speed things up and you think you're legit getting traction, just ask her out to dinner or to hang out or something..

But being 20 sucks, since you gotta know a spot where you know you can get away buying drinks

Was just telling my friends if there's any non QB player to become the highest paid it's Odell.

I would go with Aaron donald

Last edited:

Always shoot your shot.

Rejection is a part of life.

Seeing how your leaving for school in 2 weeks I doubt you smash if shes grown and cold.

They like to wait a ***** out TBH.

But you never know unless you put up thay shot.

She could be looking for ****, a sponser, or a husband.

FIND OUT.

So I got a little part time gig at a gym this summer to help balance out my unpaid internship. I work in the afternoon and into the night. There is this one BAD light skin woman that comes in, she's probably at least 32 or 33, But damn shorty is beautiful. She'll talk to me every time I scan her in, slowly we're building up convos, she's friendly and always smiles at me. Even told me she liked my honesty. She never comes in with kids, or any dude, she doesn't have a ring on her finger either, so I know she's not married; She could still have a boyfriend tho. I wanna shoot my shot, but Ive never really tried to talk to an older woman like that, and I leave for school in about 2 weeks. Plus add to the fact that I apparently look 16 (I'm 20). Never told her my age.

I figure if I do approach her, I'll do it the week I'm leaving. It just feels mad awkward trying to talk to an older woman, feels weird trying to hit on a chick when I'm at a minimum wage job anyway lol.

Should I just go Mamba mode and ask straight up for her number? I mean the least she could say is no I guess.

shoot ya shot homie, recreate those gifs shatter posted.

Miss every shot you don't take.. what's the worst that's going happen, she says no?

No ain't going kill ya

As one of my friends says often: this ain't even baseball, 1/10 is a great night!

Always shoot your shot.

Rejection is a part of life.

Seeing how your leaving for school in 2 weeks I doubt you smash if shes grown and cold.

They like to wait a ***** out TBH.

But you never know unless you put up thay shot.

She could be looking for ****, a sponser, or a husband.

FIND OUT.

Look at koop coming outta the shadows to help a homie out.

This is why I drafted you b.

she knows your age range, this is what she wants

your shot is gonna firing on a pulled goalie, empty net up 2-0 to seal the victory

For those of you considering PSTV or YouTube TV, keep in mind if you have data caps on your internet you're that much more likely to hit the cap and get charged for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom