2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright fellas I need some help.

So I got a little part time gig at a gym this summer to help balance out my unpaid internship. I work in the afternoon and into the night. There is this one BAD light skin woman that comes in, she's probably at least 32 or 33, But damn shorty is beautiful. She'll talk to me every time I scan her in, slowly we're building up convos, she's friendly and always smiles at me. Even told me she liked my honesty. She never comes in with kids, or any dude, she doesn't have a ring on her finger either, so I know she's not married; She could still have a boyfriend tho. I wanna shoot my shot, but Ive never really tried to talk to an older woman like that, and I leave for school in about 2 weeks. Plus add to the fact that I apparently look 16 (I'm 20). Never told her my age.

I figure if I do approach her, I'll do it the week I'm leaving. It just feels mad awkward trying to talk to an older woman, feels weird trying to hit on a chick when I'm at a minimum wage job anyway lol.

Should I just go Mamba mode and ask straight up for her number? I mean the least she could say is no I guess.

If she's in her early 30's she knows what she wants. No need to overthink it. Ask for her number, you'll know where you stand immediately. Go for it. Don't miss your window of opportunity.

Trash

Why? He makes so much money doing nothing. That's a dumb move.

He'd be foolish to leave his gig but I think I would welcome him in.

Coaching is his passion. Makes sense to me. It's easy for us to say it's stupid because of the dollar figures for minimal work (comparatively), but if ya'll competitors, you know what it's like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom