2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

So angry and shook you quoted yourself for an answer... :lol: can't wait two seconds you have to prove yourself spook bad. Come on bruv. It's all comedy at the end of the day, stop feeling threatened.

You have 0 faith in your Dolphins. I just offered you a bet another Dolphins fan has already accepted. You still won't budge. Thanks for admitting my team is better then yours. If you believed different you'd take my $500.

Last edited:
This gotta be the most unexpected beef in NT history

100% not on my end it's not, I'm just having fun.

I actually really like Collector and like Washington's team more than most. Stated as much. Good luck on your bets.

Last edited by a moderator:
This gotta be the most unexpected beef in NT history

100% on my end it's not, I'm just having fun.

I actually really like Collector and like Washington's team more than most. Stated as much. Good luck on your bets.

Funny thing is, I used to live in DC and at the time kind of adopted the Skins as my second team. But Collector's blind loyalty to them has made me resent them, so now I enjoy watching them fail so I can troll him in here.

Just saw the Pats got Gill. On top of adding Gilmore and Cooks , without losing Hightower or Butler?

Lawd.

Last edited:
I remember a movie with cowboys who disliked each other until they shared a gas station burrito...

I think that is how it went

Can anyone shed some light on why Buffalo didnt want Gillislee back? Led the league in YPC and theyre just letting him walk? I thought they were definitely going to match.

Can anyone shed some light on why Buffalo didnt want Gillislee back? Led the league in YPC and theyre just letting him walk? I thought they were definitely going to match.

Too much money we needed a draft pick we only have 13 mil in cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom