2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

. How do you use raise.com for future referenc? Thank you.
www.raise.com . Basically is an online market for un-wanted gift cards.  Comes with 100 day guarantee.  Use RAISE75AF $5 off $75 first time user.  They also send you like weekly promotions (ie. extra 3% off, etc.) that usually occur from Fridays - Sundays.

You search for the store (ie. fanatics, nflshop, etc.), and it will give you a list of discounted gift cards available.  You pay for the gift card using credit card or paypal,  you get the GC # and PIN right away.  In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours.  

When you pay (ie. fanatics.com) at check out, just enter gift certificate # and PIN #.  Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Depends on the shipping method you chose. But it says my stuff will be here Wednesday sometimes fanatics takes a while though, because there has been times where fed ex took it to my local post office and not straight to me
specifically was wondering how long it took to go from 'drop ship' order status to 'shipped'?

Yeah, I used raise for the first time last night and I got my gift cards instantly. Pretty easy process. Had never heard about it before yesterday.

I bought it yesterday and it shipped today. It's not custom. I bought a Winston creamsicle jersey

Fanatics has 25% mark down on Nike Elite NFL jerseys. Stack amex20 for a total of 40% off. Log in to shop runner for free shipping and buy discounted GC from raise.com for additional savings. Happy shopping everyone!

good looks

just copped a Wentz Elite in white

Hey NTers, I received my customized Todd Gurley II Rams alternate jersey yesterday, and was a bit disappointed.  I don't think the color of the numbers (yellow) are an accurate representation of the on field jersey.  I expected the shade of color to at least match the yellow/orange part of the jersey.  Google search sort of confirmed my suspicion.  The #3 in the front is slanted by 1/2" (hard to tell from the photograph).

What do you think?  

I opened a ticket # with Fanatics.  They offered me $10 Fan Cash for the inconvenience, and told me someone will contact me in a few business days.  Hopefully, they could get this resolved.
I got my Gurley replacement jersey today.  I would say the 7 day turnaround is pretty good considering the time needed to contact customer service and being followed up on for photos, etc.  Please excuse the BB play mat lolz.

Last edited:
Fanatics has 25% mark down on Nike Elite NFL jerseys. Stack amex20 for a total of 40% off. Log in to shop runner for free shipping and buy discounted GC from raise.com for additional savings. Happy shopping everyone!

good looks

just copped a Wentz Elite in white

You need to share this news with the NFL thread after your last rookie jersey purchase.

That TG3 throwback is hard. Damn.

Bert. Bert. THANKS! i was very specific in my communication. i was not going to give them any ammunition to deny my claim and set the sale final. according to some nflshop reviews, some customers end up being stuck with B-grade jerseys or ****** customized jobs.

shack314 shack314 No idea. Someone did not get the memo i guess. The jersey I initially received is the current model, they just sewn on the numbers from the previous season and probably a mix-up in between moving old/new stock.

spursnick spursnick Yes, i need to send the old one back. Fanatics provided a prepaid return label. i was hoping they would let me keep it. :tongue:

Last edited:

Thanks. I won't be getting anything else for a while. I got three elites very recently. But I'm not sure if they are still on sale. I got a hat tonight, because I accidentally ordered a youth one to match it. I was still able to use the AMEX20 code though.

Winston needs bigger letters for the last name otherwise :pimp:

That's really my only complaint with elites, the small *** last name

I'm sure I said that recently lol

Haha yeah that is the only problem with them and that the buccaneers use the old number style on these

Back
Top Bottom