2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Based on

-Vapor F.U.S.E. Elite
-Speed Machine
-Vapor Elite

In regards to quality, is it: Vapor Elite>>>>Vapor F.U.S.E. Elite>>>>Speed Machine

Do you think Nike will re-release the Ravens white/Vapor Elite jersey anytime soon?
In the case of Ravens and the inception of Nike as the supplier since 2012, the Ravens had the retail Elite 51 and the Speed Machine (basically an Elite 51 chasis with the elastic sleeves like the Vapor Untouchable). I don't recall the Ravens transitioning to the full VUE template.

The materials are all the same across all templates. The Vapor VUE and F.U.S.E. are thinner, feels cheap, and not to mention crooked NFL logos. Therefore, quality QA/QC award for quality goes to the original Elite 51 template/speed machine.

Last edited:
Got this in today. I had to call the nfl shop and email silver crystal sports to make sure they put the lowercase c on McCaffrey. For some reason he doesn’t show up on the list of 49ers players you can customize a Vapor elite of, so I just typed it in myself when ordering it. They initially gave me runaround about putting the lowercase c but I let them know to either cancel the order or I would be sending it back if it wasn’t done correctly. Because I’ve seen people post pickup pics of McCaffrey jerseys to where the name on the back wasn’t accurate. For as much as these things cost, it’s totally reasonable to be a stickler about stuff like that.

IMG_3751.jpeg
IMG_3752.jpeg
Been wanting to do this since it doesn’t seem like they’re gonna add a CMC option soon. Was it difficult emailing both and following up?

Been wanting to do this since it doesn’t seem like they’re gonna add a CMC option soon. Was it difficult emailing both and following up?

I sent silver crystal sports an email first specifying I wanted the lowercase c on the back in his name. They never replied back to my email.

I waited a few days and contacted nfl shop and gave them my order info and told them I wanted the name to look correct. Initially they gave me run around saying that they could no longer do that option. I told them that I know people who were able to contact them about this and that they accommodated before. He told me they don’t do that anymore. I told them to just cancel my order as I wasn’t trying to spend over $300 to get a jersey where the name in the back doesn’t look how it’s supposed to look. He ended up telling me they can’t cancel the order since it was a custom jersey but that I could return it if I wasn’t happy and that he would make a note in the order specifying that I wanted it with the correct lowercase c on McCaffrey and that I wouldn’t be happy and would be returning it.

Here’s another cmc elite I’ve seen on eBay. It just doesn’t look right without that lowercase c in his name to me.

IMG_3763.jpeg

In the case of Ravens and the inception of Nike as the supplier since 2012, the Ravens had the retail Elite 51 and the Speed Machine (basically an Elite 51 chasis with the elastic sleeves like the Vapor Untouchable). I don't recall the Ravens transitioning to the full VUE template.

The materials are all the same across all templates. The Vapor VUE and F.U.S.E. are thinner, feels cheap, and not to mention crooked NFL logos. Therefore, quality QA/QC award for quality goes to the original Elite 51 template/speed machine.

Which version would you buy?
Would they ever sell a white authentic?

Back
Top Bottom