2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Man, they seem to do this multiple times a week. I hopped on early because I want my custom jersey by Dec. 8th because I'm going to the Raiders game that night.

Ok...some thanks and some reps to dole out

@Boss302  for the amex

@skyizthalimit  , the savings god, for making me aware about raise. A couple years ago I had this Idea for a e-card marketplace, exactly like raise, but I am not tech savvy enough to put it together and I wondered whether there would be enough users with e-cards to sell to make it work. But the interface is great and there are a ton of people are trying to get rid of their fanatics e-cards  lol.

Today a Jets Mangold jersey is $176 before any discounts. I had been checking and I think fanatics dropped a couple older elites down to this pricepoint today (Luck Colts, Mathews Packers, Dalton Bengals, and some players who are on different teams now)

So with the nike sale, the amex, and raise, a $295 jersey turned into a $133 jersey. I will take it (although I fear I am going to get a tiny nameplate as I think the jersey is an older model)

Thx fellas

Last edited:
^^ thank you. No problem we help each other out.

The Nike elites have smaller name plates than the previous Reebok authentics but they're not terrible. I'm not sure ordering an Elite now vs 2012 is going to make any diff. Take a look at #9 Brees jersey. Left is the Reebok and right is the Nike.

Ok...some thanks and some reps to dole out

@Boss302
 for the amex

@skyizthalimit
 , the savings god, for making me aware about raise. A couple years ago I had this Idea for a e-card marketplace, exactly like raise, but I am not tech savvy enough to put it together and I wondered whether there would be enough users with e-cards to sell to make it work. But the interface is great and there are a ton of people are trying to get rid of their fanatics e-cards  lol.

Today a Jets Mangold jersey is $176 before any discounts. I had been checking and I think fanatics dropped a couple older elites down to this pricepoint today (Luck Colts, Mathews Packers, Dalton Bengals, and some players who are on different teams now)

So with the nike sale, the amex, and raise, a $295 jersey turned into a $133 jersey. I will take it (although I fear I am going to get a tiny nameplate as I think the jersey is an older model)

Thx fellas
Glad you were able to get some deals. I'm not sure if the name plates have changed or not.

@Boss302  thanks for the heads up on AMEX20. With the Fanatics 25% off deal and the stacked coupon I was able to get a Mariota elite for a great price as well as some early holiday shopping gifts in. This thread rocks!

i dunno who to rep here but i finally got a white authentic brady, paid like 150 after stacking amex20, and using WELCOME10 on a giftcard from raise.com

i wish i didnt have to customize it but white brady jerseys are impossible to find. 

Heads Up!
Modells.com has 25% off all Nike Elite Jerseys. You can also stack 11MS20 which takes 20%off sitewide. Plus I'm sure you can get a little extra off from Ebates and other sites...

I grabbed a Dez color rush for $95 shipped. Since they didnt have the color rush discounted on NFLshop or Fanatics.

Last edited:
Man, I need to stay away from fanatics. Just got the email for the $10 doorbusters, and I can't pass on the Raiders knit hat for $8 shipped. This will be my third purchase from that site this week.

25% off all nike is back at fanatics, remember to use amex20 for another 20% off. expires tonight (the deal not the code)

A good amount of cowboys stuff is excluded >: and all my girl wants is a Witten jersey. Yall think I should wait or just be happy with this 20% code for amex? Dallas is so good they may not put their stuff on sale before christmas

For those of you that bought the Mike Evans Elite Red Jersey (@skyizthalimit  @Zyzz) does it look exactly like the one on field or did they take short cuts in creating it? I know there has been talk of the customs using old/incorrect numbering and lettering.
A good amount of cowboys stuff is excluded >: and all my girl wants is a Witten jersey. Yall think I should wait or just be happy with this 20% code for amex? Dallas is so good they may not put their stuff on sale before christmas
While The Cowboys keep winning, I doubt any of their stuff goes on sale. It's been selling like hot cakes at retail.

Last edited:

For those of you that bought the Mike Evans Elite Red Jersey (@skyizthalimit  @Zyzz) does it look exactly like the one on field or did they take short cuts in creating it? I know there has been talk of the customs using old/incorrect numbering and lettering.

While The Cowboys keep winning, I doubt any of their stuff goes on sale. It's been selling like hot cakes at retail.
I don't believe there were any short cuts.  It does look like the ones worn in the field minus the font size on the name plates.  Reebok never made this style so i don't believe old Reebok #s were used.  Also, the #s on this style has some reflective properties esp. when you use flash to take a pic.  Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Will provide a full update this weekend, but the mangold elite jersey I got is turrible. Going to return it even though I got it super discounted

I appreciate it @skyisthelimit23  ! It's a sick looking jersey, I think I will pull the trigger. Thanks again!

I don't believe there were any short cuts.  It does look like the ones worn in the field minus the font size on the name plates.  Reebok never made this style so i don't believe old Reebok #s were used.  Also, the #s on this style has some reflective properties esp. when you use flash to take a pic.  Hope this helps.

how do elites fit? i wear a large in t-shirts, will a 40 (M) be good or will it be tooooo tight.

i dont want the jersey to be huge on me, but i also dont want it to be OD too tight.

im 6' tall 175 lbs.

how do elites fit? i wear a large in t-shirts, will a 40 (M) be good or will it be tooooo tight.

i dont want the jersey to be huge on me, but i also dont want it to be OD too tight.

im 6' tall 175 lbs.

A 40 will be too tight on you in my opinion. I'm 5'10 180lbs and I wear a 44. Fits just right on me. Not too tight, not to big or baggy.

im 6' tall 175 lbs.

A 40 will be too tight on you in my opinion. I'm 5'10 180lbs and I wear a 44. Fits just right on me. Not too tight, not to big or baggy.

thanks. im trying to catch one of these Eli jerseys while theyre on sale, but theyre sold out of 44s.

This just came in, couldnt pass for $95 shipped...

Always hated the Cowboys, but this jersey style has always been so clean.

Why the hell the Cowboys the only team with a separate "Team-specific" tag on their merchandise?

Back
Top Bottom